Re-issuance of entry permit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-issuance of entry permit

I basically want to know that can i apply for 2nd permit if my first permit is not expired yet, for example my first permit is valid till september 2017 and i intent to travel to u.s in july 2017 and want to apply for a 2nd permit for the extension of more two years before my first permit get expired and want to leave the u.s in august 2017. Can i get the 2nd permit in the above circumstances.
    I hope i will get my answer quickly, thanks.

Originally posted by Talha Saeed View Post
    I basically want to know that can i apply for 2nd permit if my first permit is not expired yet, for example my first permit is valid till september 2017 and i intent to travel to u.s in july 2017 and want to apply for a 2nd permit for the extension of more two years before my first permit get expired and want to leave the u.s in august 2017. Can i get the 2nd permit in the above circumstances.
    I hope i will get my answer quickly, thanks.
    Hi Talha,

Thanks for raising this query. I am also interested to know the answer on this matter. My reentry permit will expire in Feb 2018 (almost after a year) and I will be required to apply for another one.

Where are u from ?

Zain

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X