Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The embassy mailed me of rescheduling my k1 visa

Hello
    after booking my appointment for my k1 visa i had a date of march 2 on my appointment letter
    then my fiance and i recieved a letter from the embassy that they reschedule my visa to another date
    but my concern is that i only have the mail they send to me

please what do i do?
    Am confused

First check the CEAC case status. What does it read?
    Then check your USTraveldocs or CSRA (depending on your country). See which date of interview is selected.
    Don't be afraid to send the Embassy an email to confirm.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by PKumar01 View Post
      First check the CEAC case status. What does it read?
      Then check your USTraveldocs or CSRA (depending on your country). See which date of interview is selected.
      Don't be afraid to send the Embassy an email to confirm.
      thanks a lot
      but when i checked the ceac it says: Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: http://nvc.state.gov/interview

and the march 2 is still the date on my UStraveldocs

but the mail the embassy sent me was that they advice me to come at the other dat because of administrative reason and that it wont show on my ustraveldocs

should i go on march send or the date they gave me ??

Comment

Originally posted by skylolo View Post
        thanks a lot
        but when i checked the ceac it says: Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: http://nvc.state.gov/interview

and the march 2 is still the date on my UStraveldocs

but the mail the embassy sent me was that they advice me to come at the other dat because of administrative reason and that it wont show on my ustraveldocs

should i go on march send or the date they gave me ??
        Which Embassy are you dealing with? I advise you to quickly send them an email through USTraveldocs to verify one way or another which date it is.
        --Good luck--
        Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X