Should I travel after January 20th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I travel after January 20th?

I applied for advance parole sep 29 and requested an expedite on december 15 . It was denied because did meet the criteria for emergency. I visited the Uscis office on January 3 to request another expedite. They also denied it because medical document was dated December 21 and in order to be an emergency it had to be maximum 2 after it was written... Finally January 10 my online status change to "document mailed " ... I have daca and Im nervous about traveling after the 20 or being out of the country... My husband and me are traveling because my mother in law is sick we both have daca and dont know what to do?.. Any advice?

Mine was also mailed January 10th and I am wondering the same thing I emailed my lawyer from what he said he thinks i should travel and come back asap! I have an appointment with him jaunuary 23rd. I can travel from Jan 18- Feb 18. I nervous bc I also have a three month old baby to come home to so idk if I want to risk traveling. Have you decided if you are traveling?

Comment

Originally posted by Evelyn Franco View Post
      I applied for advance parole sep 29 and requested an expedite on december 15 . It was denied because did meet the criteria for emergency. I visited the Uscis office on January 3 to request another expedite. They also denied it because medical document was dated December 21 and in order to be an emergency it had to be maximum 2 after it was written... Finally January 10 my online status change to "document mailed " ... I have daca and Im nervous about traveling after the 20 or being out of the country... My husband and me are traveling because my mother in law is sick we both have daca and dont know what to do?.. Any advice?
      Hey so I talked to my lawyer and he gave me the green light to leave but to come back ASAP. So I am leaving February 2nd and coming back February 5th. I will pot on here how it went.

Comment

Ineed Advice

I applied For Advance Parole , and was Granted on January 20th . They gave me until September to come back. My parents want me to go for a atleast a month or so . To visit my grandpa due to a trajic accident ,I'm thinking of leaving in two weeks due to my job . Is it recommended to leave under Trump ? Has anyone gone and come back no problens? ireally Wana go but I'm nervous they won't let me back in the states ! Any info appriciciated

Comment

I'm on the same situation i got mines approved from Jan 30, 2017 to Sep 30,2017. But my husband is a usc and I'm on process thru him aswell. Let's just hope everything turns out well for all of us.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X