Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any help / advice would be much appreciated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any help / advice would be much appreciated.

Hello,

To give you a back story of my situation (i will try to keep as short as possible);

I am 24 year old male UK citizen. I completed a year internship (J1) in the US in 2014. During my time there i met a girl (a US citizen), we were very close friends throughout my time in the US. At the end of my internship i had to return to the UK to complete my final year at university. Me and the girl remained friends, keeping up communication with each other. Toward the end of my degree, we fell for each other and i returned to visit the her in US to tell her how i feel. We have now been together since May of last year, and have done a bunch of trips back and forth visiting each other and meeting one another families.

We are very happy together, but the long distance (as you can imagine) does sometimes have a strain on our relationship; plus the uncertainty surrounding when we will truly be together can be difficult. There has been talk of marriage but we both don't want to rush into anything, especially until we are both financially stable.

Through my own research i am aware its not easy getting into the US through any method, but we really do want to be with each other. Are there any options out there for us???

I would really appreciate any advice from anyone who has gone through anything similar.

Thank you in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X