Green Card Abandonment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kstar4545 View Post
    Sorry just to be clear on the 194 thing only your AIR ones (entries and exits) show up right? None of the lands ones do, and I am talking about both entries and exits here? Do ANY of your land exits show up on that report?
    I just checked and my land ones show up as well, not all of them though, only some. The corresponding exits are also shown (only the dates, not the crossing).
    I also went ahead and checked my most recent I 94 online. It doesn't show my last entry into the US but one I made before, basically according to my I94 and I94 history, i'm not in the US currently.

Curious, is there a reason you're asking this?
    Last edited by fruityloops; 01-18-2017, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fruityloops View Post
      I just checked and my land ones show up as well, not all of them though, only some. The corresponding exits are also shown (only the dates, not the crossing).
      I also went ahead and checked my most recent I 94 online. It doesn't show my last entry into the US but one I made before, basically according to my I94 and I94 history, i'm not in the US currently.

Curious, is there a reason you're asking this?
      Made a bunch of land trips to Canada but don't have any stamps to show for it so was looking for an official source I could have just in the small chance I am asked at interview (better to be covered) to prove dates. From what I recall one or two times (when going with a Canadian citizen) they didn't even ask to see the documents! The border guard was like "I SAID GO AHEAD, YOU DEAF? " after asking us verbally who we were etc.. He looked pissed so we didn't pursue further, he was more interested in potential purchases Canadian may have made (vehicle alterations).

There was no check in with US CBP before going. Going back to state side they did swipe Greencard so they for sure have the date I returned, I just don't want to get **** for missing passport stamp but Canadian guy never even asked for passport nor did he swipe anything.

I'm fretting because from recent interview experiences they do cross reference your passport to N400 application, but I'm hoping they know Canada not always so strict with stamps.
      Last edited by Kstar4545; 01-18-2017, 03:52 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X