L1A Blanket visa at Ottawa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Blanket visa at Ottawa

I had L1A Blanket visa interview at ottawa (Nov 14th 2016).

Appointment: 8:30am

This is my 3rd time of L1 Stamping (Ist- L1B- India, 2nd L1A 2014- Ottawa). Since I was in india for more than 1 year. I was told this should be a fresh petition.

Counter:1
    1) Collected Anti fraud fees $500.00
    2) Checked passport, DS160 and 4 copies of petition copies.
    3) Took finger prints

Counter (2/3/4) Interview
    I went to counter 2

Questions
    1) What do you do? (2-3 lines generic)
    2) How long are you working with this company? (10 years). She raised her eyebrows with a sarcastic tone "Thats very long time"
    3) Do you have any employees reporting under you? 3 people (I dont have anyone, but i just thrown this number based on my prior roles)

To my wife
    1) Are you currently working?
    2) What is your highest qualification?

Result: Visa approved, cancelled my old visa (it had 1 month left). Returned old passport and retained new one.

Received passport in 2 days at CPC.

Originally posted by rln8316 View Post
    I had L1A Blanket visa interview at ottawa (Nov 14th 2016).

Appointment: 8:30am

This is my 3rd time of L1 Stamping (Ist- L1B- India, 2nd L1A 2014- Ottawa). Since I was in india for more than 1 year. I was told this should be a fresh petition.

Counter:1
    1) Collected Anti fraud fees $500.00
    2) Checked passport, DS160 and 4 copies of petition copies.
    3) Took finger prints

Counter (2/3/4) Interview
    I went to counter 2

Questions
    1) What do you do? (2-3 lines generic)
    2) How long are you working with this company? (10 years). She raised her eyebrows with a sarcastic tone "Thats very long time"
    3) Do you have any employees reporting under you? 3 people (I dont have anyone, but i just thrown this number based on my prior roles)

To my wife
    1) Are you currently working?
    2) What is your highest qualification?

Result: Visa approved, cancelled my old visa (it had 1 month left). Returned old passport and retained new one.

Received passport in 2 days at CPC.
    Hello

I need some more information regarding stamping new l1b at canada. I have l1b expiring in aug 2017, planning to apply for l1a blanket and get stamping done at canada.
    My only doubt (very pessimistic approach ), in worst case stamping does not go through (rejected)... Can i fly back to usa on my existing visa as it still has till aug 2017.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X