L1 - Visa approved but Administrative Processing status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 - Visa approved but Administrative Processing status

Hi All, I have attended consular interview along with my family on Jan 12th at Calgary, Canada. The consular mentioned said, "Everything looks good and I should be receiving the passports in a week". Today is Jan 16th (3rd business day) and the status has been "Administrative Processing" since Jan 12th. Can someone advise, if I should be concerned with "Administrative Processing" right now? Or should I wait until 5 business days to follow up. Please let me know if you have any inputs. Thanks in advance!

Status changed on Day 4

Originally posted by chase View Post
    Hi All, I have attended consular interview along with my family on Jan 12th at Calgary, Canada. The consular mentioned said, "Everything looks good and I should be receiving the passports in a week". Today is Jan 16th (3rd business day) and the status has been "Administrative Processing" since Jan 12th. Can someone advise, if I should be concerned with "Administrative Processing" right now? Or should I wait until 5 business days to follow up. Please let me know if you have any inputs. Thanks in advance!
    The status changed to "Issued" on Jan 18th, 2017. I am expecting the passport to be received by CPC either today or tomorrow.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X