I-864/ IRS transcript.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-864/ IRS transcript.

Hi everyone in the house, which is one is most ok for Uscis, either to request for an IRS transcripts through mail, or to print is online? Or even both of it can be submitted? And the last question is that does W-2 usually come along with the transcript? Thanks in advance everyone.

Originally posted by Adeleke Muideen Ololade View Post
    Hi everyone in the house, which is one is most ok for Uscis, either to request for an IRS transcripts through mail, or to print is online? Or even both of it can be submitted? And the last question is that does W-2 usually come along with the transcript? Thanks in advance everyone.
    Both are acceptable, i dont think W2 comes with the transcript without you requesting for it, but if you did, it will surely be mailed to you. I did request for both my transcripts and W2 ( for 3 consecutive years) and it was mailed to me.

Comment

I might be paranoid, but oh well, I better ask.

Originally posted by Olly View Post
      Both are acceptable, i dont think W2 comes with the transcript without you requesting for it, but if you did, it will surely be mailed to you. I did request for both my transcripts and W2 ( for 3 consecutive years) and it was mailed to me.
      Hi Olly,

I requested for the transcripts online( no W2, but all the W2 information was present as line items). This is all I sent in, I didn't include the W2. should I be worried. I thought the transcript was enough;and that W2s were needed when sending the 1040 and miscellaneous income filing...

Comment

Again with my paranoia

"If you provide a photocopy of your Federal individual income tax returns, you must include a copy of each and every
        Form W-2 and Form 1099 that relates to your returns. Do not include copies of these forms if you provide an IRS
        transcript of your Federal individual income tax returns rather than a photocopy unless you filed a joint income tax return
        with your spouse and are qualifying using only your income."

Does USCIS have a different interpretation to this that I might have missed.... Sorry I new to this sight and I whether there is a best practice out there I might have missed. any answer given would be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Yes I am requesting for the transcript through the form 4506-T. Which am faxing it. And how faster it is since you have done it before? Thanks so much

Comment

Originally posted by AMBP View Post
            "If you provide a photocopy of your Federal individual income tax returns, you must include a copy of each and every
            Form W-2 and Form 1099 that relates to your returns. Do not include copies of these forms if you provide an IRS
            transcript of your Federal individual income tax returns rather than a photocopy unless you filed a joint income tax return
            with your spouse and are qualifying using only your income."

Does USCIS have a different interpretation to this that I might have missed.... Sorry I new to this sight and I whether there is a best practice out there I might have missed. any answer given would be appreciated. Thanks
            Hi, 1099 form is only for those who has income from other source rather than job right? My husband is an engineer. So he never filed 1099

Comment

Hey Olly, how about the printed one from there website because there is another option to print it online also. What can you say about that. ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X