• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simonhowell View Post
    01-31-2017 - Received I-485 I-765 and I-131 Receipts from USCIS
    02-28-2017 - Received EAD cards
    03-09-2017 - Biometrics complete
    05-09-2017 - Status changed to initial review
    Hi Simonhowell, my case is at NSC as well. Please keeping posting your updates.

Comment

I-140 Processing date in TSC - updated

Hi All,

I can see in latest update that TSC is processing February 02,2017 I-140 applications as on 31-May-2017.
      View case status online using your receipt number, which can be found on notices that you may have received from USCIS. Also, sign up for Case Status Online to: . Receive automatic case status updates by email or text message, . View your case history and upcoming case activities, . Check the status of multiple cases and inquiries that you may have submitted to USCIS

My I-140 receipt date in USCIS is January 03, 2017. Still there is no update.

It seems like many applications are pending which are filed between December 30 and February 08.

Please share your status if you have any update.

Comment

Hello,

Still no update on my case status. Nebraska Service Center processing May 2, 2016 E13(EB1C) I-140.

Mine was received June 17, 2016.

This has been a very long wait...now more than a year already.

Thanks,

*Please share your status if you have any update.

Comment

I-140 Status

Hi All,

Do you have any updates on your I-140 form.

Please share your status who filed during December 2016 - January 2017.

Comment

Hi All,

Nothin yet...as of July 18, 2017 update. Nebraska Service Center still processing May 2, 2016.

Patiently waiting...

Comment

L1A Blanket and Green Card Application - Please Help!

My L1A Blanket is due for 2 years of extension on April 22 2018. Now I am filing for I-140 in the month of Aug 2017 and I would file I-485 in October 2017 assuming that priority date would become Current.

How would I approach my issue as I would like to stay in US for a long term. I could see a risk of extension being rejected in Apr 2018. Could you please guide?

How could I make a strong case for my L1A extension and How would I approach so that I could stay and work legally in the US

Comment

EB1A and Legal Stay in the USA

My L1A Blanket is due for 2 years of extension on April 22 2018. Now I am filing for I-140 in the month of Aug 2017 and I would file I-485 in October 2017 assuming that priority date would become Current.

How would I approach my issue as I would like to stay in US for a long term. I could see a risk of extension being rejected in Apr 2018. Could you please guide?

How could I make a strong case for my L1A extension and How would I approach so that I could stay and work legally in the US

Comment

Originally posted by shyamda View Post

If you file for AOS in Oct 2017, you will not need L1A extension, since you can use the EAD from the AOS petition to keep working until you get your GC.
                  Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

I-140 Status?

Hi All,

Do you have any updates on your I-140 form.

Please share your status who filed during December 2016 - January 2017.

Comment

I-140 January 2017 TSC Status?

Anybody has any updated on I-140, who have filed during December 2016 - January 2017 in Texas?

Comment

Still no update.
                        Nebraska Service Center
                        I-140 Received-- June 17, 2016

Comment

Priority Date India EB1 after October 2017

I am hearing lot of news that after October 2017 the priority date for filing EB1 will remain same as Jan 2012 or can also go back to 2010. Anybody having any information of this?

Also, how much time Texas center taking to process i140. My EB2 friends got 140 approved in 4 month but some EB1 people are waiting from last 6-7 months.

Comment

Originally posted by RAUSA View Post
                            I am hearing lot of news that after October 2017 the priority date for filing EB1 will remain same as Jan 2012 or can also go back to 2010. Anybody having any information of this?

Also, how much time Texas center taking to process i140. My EB2 friends got 140 approved in 4 month but some EB1 people are waiting from last 6-7 months.
                            Any guess regarding expected priority date in the October bulletin is just that, a guess. No one knows exactly what is going to happen. BTW the backlog in EB1 is only for India and China. Rest of the world is current.
                            Time to process I140 depends on your case and service center. Premium processing of I140 takes 15 days barring any RFE. BTW judging EB2 and EB1 I140 are completely different processes. For the EB2 case most of the work is already done via the perm process. So judging I140 is for the most part confirming the info. contained in the PERM, and establishing that the employer can pay the intended salary.
                            Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Nebraska processing times published yesterday says that they are working on June 2016 cases. In reality, there are some July cases already touched. It is taking 12 months to get any approval there.

Texas is moving forward. Probably processing January 2017 cases - not what trackers say...there are thousands EB1C pending from Oct/Nov 2016. But several cases from Nebraska are being transferred to Texas so they should decrease speed to compensate...this will continue until October...with the new fiscal year, a lot of cases will arrive there so both will slow down.

Just wait for your turn. It will take a while...14 months if you want to be conservative is a good average.

Comment

Hello ALL,

Yes as per Aug 10, 2017 update Nebraska Service Center is processing June 2, 2016...I-140 receipt is dated June 17, 2016...still no news.

This has been a very looooooong wait!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X