Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need your suggestion on h1 interview

need your suggestion:
    My petition has approved. Planning to attend interview.
    my company is very small consultancy and i suppose to work in house project but its not actually in house project, I will work for my employer and will provide unix support to my employer’s end clients from my employer’s premise.
    I have valid contract agreement letter of end clients.

Will these contract agreement letter enough to support such type of work model?

Or Interviewer can ask more dicuments like sow, client letter etc?

Please suggest.

Thanks

Originally posted by h1bvisa2017 View Post
    need your suggestion:
    My petition has approved. Planning to attend interview.
    my company is very small consultancy and i suppose to work in house project but its not actually in house project, I will work for my employer and will provide unix support to my employer’s end clients from my employer’s premise.
    I have valid contract agreement letter of end clients.

Will these contract agreement letter enough to support such type of work model?

Or Interviewer can ask more dicuments like sow, client letter etc?

Please suggest.

Thanks
    One cannot predict what documents the visa officer will ask for. Advisable to carry whatever you have, and SOW,client letter too.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

thanks Raghvi

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      One cannot predict what documents the visa officer will ask for. Advisable to carry whatever you have, and SOW,client letter too.

Thanks raghvi, but my employer says that they don't have client letter , and if you will work at your employer location and provide the support to employer's clients. then client letter is not required. contract agreement letter should be enough. but I am not satisfied with their answers.

Please suggest?
      Last edited by h1bvisa2017; 01-20-2017, 03:36 PM.

Comment

h1bint

any suggestion please?

Comment

Thanks raghvi, but my employer says that they don't have client letter , and if you will work at your employer location and provide the support to employer's clients. then client letter is not required. contract agreement letter should be enough. but I am not satisfied with their answers.

Please suggest?
          The reason the consulate or consular officer would like to see a client letter is for your own benefit. It gives an assurance that there is a genuine demand and requirement for your skillet for the duration of your visa.

Comment

h1bint

The reason the consulate or consular officer would like to see a client letter is for your own benefit. It gives an assurance that there is a genuine demand and requirement for your skillet for the duration of your visa.

thanks for your reply.

I have one more doubt that my petition got RFE for asking proof of specialty occupation availability and USCIS had approved my petition after providing documents ( like client contracts agreements , company tax documents) so my question is that why do consular officer ask again for client letter if petition already approved with provided documents. as per petition, beneficiary will be providing services in-house for petitioner. Beneficiary will be employed directly by pettioner and assigned tasks that develop through the normal course of business.)

Comment

thanks for your reply.

I have one more doubt that my petition got RFE for asking proof of specialty occupation availability and USCIS had approved my petition after providing documents ( like client contracts agreements , company tax documents) so my question is that why do consular officer ask again for client letter if petition already approved with provided documents. as per petition, beneficiary will be providing services in-house for petitioner. Beneficiary will be employed directly by pettioner and assigned tasks that develop through the normal course of business.)
              The consulate officer are considered closer to ground reality in terms of them being available in the home country where the employee has done his/her education as well as many time from where the employee has been recruited. Many times if they sense something out of the ordinary they would put ones process in 221G also known as admin processing. Generally they are the final authority in granting a visa. I would look at it as multi level check and verification. USCIS, Consulate Officer, CBP officers each have their own power in granting or revoking a visa/petition and one must prvide satisfactory evidence to each of them.

Comment

H1bint

The consulate officer are considered closer to ground reality in terms of them being available in the home country where the employee has done his/her education as well as many time from where the employee has been recruited. Many times if they sense something out of the ordinary they would put ones process in 221G also known as admin processing. Generally they are the final authority in granting a visa. I would look at it as multi level check and verification. USCIS, Consulate Officer, CBP officers each have their own power in granting or revoking a visa/petition and one must prvide satisfactory evidence to each of them.

Thanks a lot .

Any idea the success rate in consulate singapore for indian working for many years here ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X