Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Fiance was Turned back after gaining his Visa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Fiance was Turned back after gaining his Visa.

Greeting everyone,

I am currently in a very confusing and scary situation. This has happened 3 years ago , and i have yet to hear any good news. The story goes as follows. My husband and i got married in Pakistan in November of 2012. This was done after the passing of my Father who had passed away in September of 2012. Losing the patriarch of the family and having no one to make a living or take care of us we as a family decided to get married as soon as possible. After doing so i applied for him to come to The United States. I spent my time with him in Pakistan , while his case was pending. After doing his medical testing and all other paper work he was called for a interview. At the interview they didn't grant him the visa right away , but they also said he was not being denied. After wait for 1 month , I have received word that the visa was granted. Me and my husband where very happy and soon started preparations for USA.

We decided we would be leaving Pakistan in 2 weeks from the day the Visa was granted. We departed from Islamabad , Pakistan to Lahore , Pakistan for a connecting flight to the UK. After arriving in Lahore , we waited for the next plane to take us to the UK. We bored the plane and took off to the UK and arrived. After clearing immigration at UK , me and my husband bordered the next connecting flight to the USA. After boarding the plane , my husband was taken off the plane by security was told he would be on the next plane to America.

My Husband was taken to someone that told him he will not be traveling the the United States because there was something wrong with his case. The United States was not giving him permission to enter there country. My husband then spent 3 days at a detention center in the UK. After agreeing to go back to Pakistan and not seek asylum in the UK. What my fear is we have someone in our extended family , that is not to be trusted. I have suspicions that he made a call to someone while we where traveling to say that this person is a danger to the United States and should be investigated further.

After a week had passed my husband went to the airport to try to book other flight but was told he was unable to do so ; He was told to give his Pakistani passport with USA visa back to the US Embassy so they could investigate his case further. After giving his passport back we have been waiting 3 years now. We also have a daughter who is 1 and a half years old. I am worried about our future and the future of our daughter. Currently i am back in Pakistan after 2 years of nothing happening. The total time has been 3 years now and i have spoken to Congress Men/Woman about this matter with little support of what to do next. The only thing they tell me to do is wait and they know the reason why your Husband was stopped but are unable to share this information with you.

This member of my "family" who i suspect had done something wrong because of jealousy or just pure malice was given a green card after helping FBI agents with a separate case involving terrorism. He doesn't share with anyone what he does anymore , and thinks very highly of himself. When asked what kind of work does he do for the people who helped him get his Green Card he says he is just a translator which i highly doubt due to his poor command of English.

Any Help will be much appreciated. If there is something else anyone would like to know please feel free to ask.

Thank You,
    Hassun

Should be abe to get his Passport back, sounds like he is in AP, nothing that can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayfield View Post
      Should be abe to get his Passport back, sounds like he is in AP, nothing that can be done.
      The problem isn't that , i understand he can request his passport back but i was looking to see if there was anything else that can be done.

Comment

Bad situation

What is the current status of your application? Has it been completely denied?

Comment

The message your Congressional office received is probably a generic State Department explanation often used when inquiries are made about a potential immigrant whose paperwork is "stuck" for security reasons. I encountered the same scenario with a family friend from Afghanistan who entered the U.S. on an asylum visa at the same time as his wife and children, several years ago. He blames his inablity to get Green Card status on his Pakistani translator used when his family were applying for U.S. asylum at Islamabad (while in refugee status there years ago). This individual was an Afghan AF pilot and officer who received much of his military training in the then-USSR.

He got the same runaround from a Congressional office here, as did his attorneys he tried to obtain help from.

From reviewing all his paperwork a couple of years ago and researching the type of response anyone helping him got from USCIS, I got the impression that the message is always the same when someone is on a security checklist, and that it would probably take an "act of God" to obtain relief.

Still, Congressional offices who are sympathetic to your ethnic community are your best bet for eventual solving of your husband's problem.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Hassun View Post
          Greeting everyone,

I am currently in a very confusing and scary situation. This has happened 3 years ago , and i have yet to hear any good news. The story goes as follows. My husband and i got married in Pakistan in November of 2012. This was done after the passing of my Father who had passed away in September of 2012. Losing the patriarch of the family and having no one to make a living or take care of us we as a family decided to get married as soon as possible. After doing so i applied for him to come to The United States. I spent my time with him in Pakistan , while his case was pending. After doing his medical testing and all other paper work he was called for a interview. At the interview they didn't grant him the visa right away , but they also said he was not being denied. After wait for 1 month , I have received word that the visa was granted. Me and my husband where very happy and soon started preparations for USA.

We decided we would be leaving Pakistan in 2 weeks from the day the Visa was granted. We departed from Islamabad , Pakistan to Lahore , Pakistan for a connecting flight to the UK. After arriving in Lahore , we waited for the next plane to take us to the UK. We bored the plane and took off to the UK and arrived. After clearing immigration at UK , me and my husband bordered the next connecting flight to the USA. After boarding the plane , my husband was taken off the plane by security was told he would be on the next plane to America.

My Husband was taken to someone that told him he will not be traveling the the United States because there was something wrong with his case. The United States was not giving him permission to enter there country. My husband then spent 3 days at a detention center in the UK. After agreeing to go back to Pakistan and not seek asylum in the UK. What my fear is we have someone in our extended family , that is not to be trusted. I have suspicions that he made a call to someone while we where traveling to say that this person is a danger to the United States and should be investigated further.

After a week had passed my husband went to the airport to try to book other flight but was told he was unable to do so ; He was told to give his Pakistani passport with USA visa back to the US Embassy so they could investigate his case further. After giving his passport back we have been waiting 3 years now. We also have a daughter who is 1 and a half years old. I am worried about our future and the future of our daughter. Currently i am back in Pakistan after 2 years of nothing happening. The total time has been 3 years now and i have spoken to Congress Men/Woman about this matter with little support of what to do next. The only thing they tell me to do is wait and they know the reason why your Husband was stopped but are unable to share this information with you.

This member of my "family" who i suspect had done something wrong because of jealousy or just pure malice was given a green card after helping FBI agents with a separate case involving terrorism. He doesn't share with anyone what he does anymore , and thinks very highly of himself. When asked what kind of work does he do for the people who helped him get his Green Card he says he is just a translator which i highly doubt due to his poor command of English.

Any Help will be much appreciated. If there is something else anyone would like to know please feel free to ask.

Thank You,
          Hassun

Comment

Originally posted by bateslawfirm View Post
            What is the current status of your application? Has it been completely denied?

The current status is that the application is under review and to check back in 3 months. I have been getting this message for the past 3 year now.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X