Manila case status (refused)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manila case status (refused)

Me and my fiancee are worrying about our manila case status in CEAC website . I havent completed my medical yet sonce i have tuberculosis and i still have 4 months left of medications . We didmt inform the embassy about our case in st.lukes .

Do we have to contact u.s embassy about this? And can we have our case back? Or the st.lukes will tell u.s embassy about my medical status after completing the medical and proceed with the interview?

Pleaseee help 😭😭😭

Originally posted by Jicah Rhea Millarez View Post
    Me and my fiancee are worrying about our manila case status in CEAC website . I havent completed my medical yet sonce i have tuberculosis and i still have 4 months left of medications . We didmt inform the embassy about our case in st.lukes .

Do we have to contact u.s embassy about this? And can we have our case back? Or the st.lukes will tell u.s embassy about my medical status after completing the medical and proceed with the interview?

Pleaseee help 😭😭😭
    Having tuberculosis is a tough situation. It's not a flat denial, however you have some questions to answer. Infectious TB is a denial. If you've had TB in the past then it'll show up in the x-ray.
    The important thing is that you are undergoing treatment which is a huge benefit to support your case. I advise you to contact St. Lukes and ask about the process if you're currently undergoing treatment for TB. Do they recommend that you still have the medical exam? do they recommend that you wait until you've completed the treatment course? it's best to talk to them first. Otherwise, you can ask the US Embassy. You have to act fast. If you say you have 4 months of treatment you have to think about the validity of your I-129F also... it may not be long enough. The US embassy can extend the validity of your I-129F but of course then you'll have to tell them why...
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X