Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-Entry Permit Application Submitted on 1/19!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Entry Permit Application Submitted on 1/19!

I dispatched my Re-entry Permit application through UPS on 1/19 and the same was received by Lewisville, TX office on 1/24(UPS tracking).

I had also included the form(G-1145) which asks for our email id and mobile number for updates.

But as of now, I am yet to receive an update about receipt of the application from USCIS.

Is there anyway, we can ask USCIS about the same? Is this delay in providing acknowledgement normal?

How soon can I expect the bio-metrics appointment?

Please advise.

When to expect bio-metrics appointment?

How soon one can expect the bio-metrics appointment from Nebraska processing center? I had submitted my re-entry application on 1/19 and the same was received on 1/26.

Please let me know the approx. time lines for the bio-metrics.

Comment

Biometrics appointment!

I am yet to get the biometrics appointment for the RP application submitted on 1/19.

Are there any delays, this time? My application is serviced by nebraska processing center.

Please advise!

Comment

Biometrics Appointment??

It has been close to 4 weeks since receipt of my I131 application(Re-Entry permit) and there is NO sign of biometrics appointment. Could someone help me in getting to know what's really happening out here!

Is this the new normal for processing I131 applications. AFAIK, for my last permit got the fingerprint done within 4 weeks of receipt of application.

Is there anything I can do to get the fingerprint appointment done at the earliest?

Please advise!!

Comment

Case status update, once biometrics appointment dispatched??

Anyone, please?

Also, would the status on USCIS website be updated when they send the biometrics notice?

It is like, would they update the courier and the tracking number for the biometrics appointment notice?

Comment

Biometrics Appointment at ASC Elizabeth NJ!

I got my biometrics appointment for 03/02 at ASC Elizabeth.

The appointment letter says, we are NOT supposed to bring our cellphones.
            Would there be any locker facility within ASC where we can keep our belongings? It would be tough for me to leave cellphone behind, as I need to travel further after the appointment.

Please advise!!

Comment

Case Status Stuck at USCIS Website!

Why is the case status stuck at 'Fingerprint Fee Was Received' on the USCIS website, when the fingerprint appointment has been received and fingerprints are done at ASC and all.

Aren't they updating the website with the latest status for the case?

Please advise.

Comment

Hi Kudla,

My boyfriend is in the same situation as yours before. He's waited for the biometrics appointment notice for more than 4 weeks.

In the USCIS, the timeline is shown as below:
                - 6/16/2017: We updated your name for your Form I-131. Application for USCIS Travel Document.
                - 6/22/2017: We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-131. Application For USCIS Travel Document. Our Nebraska Service Center location is working on your case.

May you please advise if there is anything he can do to speed up the process?

Thanks,
                Anh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X