Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DropBox H1 - Mumbai

I would like to share my experience-

1. 4th April- Passport submitted for Dropbox.
    2. 10th April- Passport ready for pickup.
    3. 10th April- Passport collected.
    4. 7th May- Landed to US.

My immigration happend in Abu dhabi. Officer asked only one question who is your employer and thats it.

Thanks!

Comment

• Biometric required for Dropbox Facility?

Can any share the whether biometric finger printing is required for Dropbox. i received Dropbox Confirmation letter, but do not see any option for OFC appoinment. is it not required, or there is some other process which i need to follow

Regards
      Hari

Comment

• Is it advisable to opt for dropbox or just go for the regular interview?

I just got my H1B renewal and my current H1B visa is valid till Sep 2017. I am planning to get new visa stamped in July. Contemplating whether to opt for dropbox or go for regular interview. Any suggesstions?

Thanks in Advance

Comment

• Biometric is not require for Dropbox

Originally posted by nairinnet View Post
          Can any share the whether biometric finger printing is required for Dropbox. i received Dropbox Confirmation letter, but do not see any option for OFC appoinment. is it not required, or there is some other process which i need to follow

Regards
          Hari
          Hi Hari,

Biometric is not require for Dropbox and not even you need to fix an appointment. Just you have to go there and submit the photocopy of the docs required with your passport. That's all.

All the Best!

Comment

• Am I eligible for Drop box ?

I have changed my employer last month and coming India for 1 month's vacation. I have new employer's documents. Am I eligible for drop box ? If not what all I need to do ?

Comment

• Originally posted by GS2017 View Post
              Hi Hari,

Biometric is not require for Dropbox and not even you need to fix an appointment. Just you have to go there and submit the photocopy of the docs required with your passport. That's all.

All the Best!
              Thanks Hari. This is probably the single most usefull comment on this forum.

Comment

• H1b dropbox in administrative processing for 10 days

Hi
                I submitted ny h1b renewal visa application via dropbox on August 31st. But my visa status still shows as administrative processing even until today.
                Is anyone else in the same boat?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X