Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same

Originally posted by pm87 View Post
    I have called multiple times too and have got the same answer. I am going to Delhi dropbox location on 13th Feb, unless something changes. I think the rumors are making it worse than it is, at least for Indians. My attorney here keeps insisting that try and have an in-person interview but how to do that when you can't schedule a date!

Call these numbers for customer service for ustraveldocs.in
    703-520-2239 (USA)
    +91-120-4844644 (India)
    I am also planning to drop the application off at Delhi on Monday, 13th of Feb. Looking at the results from last few days, I think the fears are a little overblown.

Yes, anything can happen. But, unless something happens explicitly before I board the plane, I am going.

Jo hoga, dekha jaayega.

Comment

Looks like today (2/2) , the person went for dropbox sent back saying it's cancelled.

Is that happened for any one ?

Comment

Originally posted by gain View Post
        Looks like today (2/2) , the person went for dropbox sent back saying it's cancelled.

Who is THE PERSON

Comment

Where did you hear this ? Is this first hand info ?

Originally posted by gain View Post

Strange, I got an email from us travel docs saying I can go for drop box like 10 mins back ( they replied to my query which I had sent yesterday ) . So where did you get this information ? Is this first hand info ?

Comment

Heard state department confirmed with the immigration lawyers association

Heard that state department has confirmed with the immigration attorneys association that India drop box program is unaffected by EO . My company attorney also said this.

Comment

[QUOTE=sandip_js;479732]Heard that state department has confirmed with the immigration attorneys association that India drop box program is unaffected by EO . My company attorney also said this. Now someone in twitter also mentioned this.

Which company do you work for. My company immigration saying they want to wait and watch.

Comment

Seems ok to me.

Which company do you work for. My company immigration saying they want to wait and watch.

But again seeing this on us travel docs website is beleving. I did not find it there yet. May be in a couple of days.
                Anyways I work in an IB as FTE in NYC.

Comment

Visa application status = Issued!

Originally posted by suhaan2015 View Post
                  Good Luck,
                  Let us know how it goes
                  Hi... I checked the application status of my H1B Visa and it says 'Issued'.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoop Joy View Post
                    Congrat buddy,
                    Have a great time in India.

Comment

Congratulations!

Congratulations and have a good trip.

Thanks for updating.

Comment

Congrats buddy, thanks for updating

Comment

Congrats buddy. I heard a lot of people are facing delays in Mumbai for dropbox.

Comment

Originally posted by suhaan2015 View Post
                            Congrat buddy,
                            Have a great time in India.
                            Congratulations! Could you please update us on how many days it takes for your passport to come back in the mail?

Thanks

Comment

Congrats Anoop. Enjoy your trip. Thanks for updating.

Comment

Called Traveldocs today 03 Feb, 2017.. They said visa interview waiver program has not been suspended and I can drop off my documents. Planning to do that on Feb 13.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X