Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4 march bulletin

Is anyone got call frm embassy??? My pd is 4aug 2003

NO, We are all waiting for new visa bulletin for March'17. My priority date is 23Aug2003 as well. Lets hope it moves little faster

Comment

Hope so aug month came... Finger crossed

Comment

What does potential monthly movement in March's bulletin mean?

March 2017 visa bulletin has a section added at the end of the document
        D. VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING MONTHS
        FAMILY-sponsored categories (potential monthly movement)
        Does anybody has any idea what it means? I'm concerned because for F4 its written the movement will be only 2-3 weeks in the coming months, it was moving at least 5 weeks since last 4-5 months? Does it mean its going to get slower again for F4?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmythakkar View Post
          March 2017 visa bulletin has a section added at the end of the document
          D. VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING MONTHS
          FAMILY-sponsored categories (potential monthly movement)
          Does anybody has any idea what it means? I'm concerned because for F4 its written the movement will be only 2-3 weeks in the coming months, it was moving at least 5 weeks since last 4-5 months? Does it mean its going to get slower again for F4?
          Yes, that is expected movement so they are expecting it to slow down bit. they also added. dont predict any future PD according to last few months trend. i believe it will slow down. hopefully it keeps moving unlike last year. but they said corrective measures will be taken. Nobody can tell you correct answer for your question. all we can do is wait and see what happens every bulletin.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X