Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3035 application final page not working

Hi all,

I am filling the DS3035 form online (for J1 212(e) waiver). I filled all the information needed, however on the last page in "Packet Assembly" -> "EV Packet", when I say "Next" to generate a new case number, the page goes blank. Has anyone faced this problem anytime? If yes, please advise on how to solve this issue. I have already disabled the pop-up blocker of the browser, I am using Internet Explorer, and there is no active ad-blocker in my browser. I am not sure what is the problem.

Please help.

Thanks

Broken Link: Unable to submit Online DS-3035. Any advise ?

Hi SphericalCow,
    I guess we are the only two lucky people who encountered this error.
    Almost 2 yrs later, I am facing the same issue at the moment. I was able to enter all the details and at the very last step I have to click "Display Packet" button that is supposed to generate document packet(s) and bar coded cover sheet(s) but when I click "Display Packet" I see an application error saying "An Error occured while processing your request. We apologize for the inconviniece".

As you may already know, there is not much help with regards to this issue. I submitted the error to website and also wrote to [email protected] but have not received any response yet. I am in a bit of time crunch with my visa expiring in 3 months.

Any advise how you were able to resolve it ?

Thanks
    J

Comment

Hi Jerusha,

I could access the page very next day. The only difference was now I was doing it during their working hours, and previously it was during late in the night.

Hope it works for you too!

Comment

No luck yet

Hi SphericalCow,

Glad you were able to resolve it. I have tried on several computers during different hours of the day ( Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings, Late Nights) with zero luck.
        I guess I need to wait it out Is there any alternate process to this step that you know of ? (like going to the embassy and trying to fill out a document at the location ?)

Thanks again for your response
        Appreciate it
        J

Comment

I heard that this website is unstable at times. Seems there is no much better ways to resolve it. Let's keep posting if there's any updates.

Comment

Yeah miko3600 I guess we just wait.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X