Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for H1B Transfer Queries to be Answered Urgently

Hi,

Need your kind suggestion in the below case.

I am currently with Company 'A' on H1-B and my current I-94 was expired on 21-Oct-16. Company 'A' applied for my H1-B Extension on 27-July-16 in normal processing which is still pending.

Company 'B' applied for H1 transfer on 09-Aug-16 before I-94 was expired in normal processing which is also pending.

Question:

1. Can I join Company-B now and start working as H1B transfer is still pending and i-94 already expired?
    2. Or do I need to change H1B transfer into Premium Processing before starting work with Company-B?
    3. If extension with Company A gets rejected/revoked, will it also invalidate already filed H1 Transfer from Company “B” which is not yet approved?
    4. If answer fir #1 is yes then what is the probability of getting i-94 with approved I-797.
    5. As my I-94 is already expired on 21_Oct-16, is there a chance that I will go out of status?
    6. Can I go for H4 extension after getting H1B approval or is there a situation where they can be in trouble because of my status?
    7. In that case, can I go outside US and get a visa stamping for B to come back and work again?
    8. If answer for #5 is yes, will the visa stamping be affected by the out of status reason?
    9. What are the alternate options available?

Appreciate your help.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X