Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2017 Submission - Concurrent (I130, I485, I765)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eb 1 C - TSC

Hi All - This forum has been great and informative. Below is my timelines

EB 1 C and TSC - Concurrent Filing - I-140, I-485, I-131, I-765
    Application sent - Jan 13, 2017
    Application Received by TSC - Jan 17, 2017
    Receipt Number Received - Jan 20
    PD - Jan 17, 2017
    Biometrics - Completed on Feb 08, 2017
    Current status - Finger Print Fee received

The status has not changed since Jan 20, 2017 and still showing as Application received :-(. Hope to get things moving faster as my Visa is to expire on Sep, 15, 2017
    Last edited by Chennaistar80; 02-13-2017, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Hello to everybody. My wife is american and we filed I-130 during the summer which was approved. Now we need to file I-485, I-131, I-765,I-864.
      According to the new fee system (https://www.uscis.gov/us-visa-and-im...forms/our-fees), I need to make a check on this ammount:

I-485 = $1,140
      I-131 = free if filled with I-485, which is true in my case
      Biometric Services Fee = $85
      I-765, Application for Employment Authorization = $410 (I thought that this was also free if filed with I-485, but now it is changed)

Do I need to make one cashier check for ammount 1140+85+410 = 1635, or I need to make separate for each one of them (1140, 85, 410)

Do I need to pay fee for I-765 if I am filing with I-485?

Comment

Originally posted by Chennaistar80 View Post

PD - Jan 17, 2017

The status has not changed since Jan 20, 2017 and still showing as Application received :-(. Hope to get things moving faster as my Visa is to expire on Sep, 15, 2017
        Did you pay a separate fee for form i-765
        ?

Comment

Originally posted by xvictore View Post
          Did you pay a separate fee for form i-765
          ?
          No. Just for I-485

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by markonato83 View Post
          Hello to everybody. My wife is american and we filed I-130 during the summer which was approved. Now we need to file I-485, I-131, I-765,I-864.
          According to the new fee system (https://www.uscis.gov/us-visa-and-im...forms/our-fees), I need to make a check on this ammount:

I-485 = $1,140
          I-131 = free if filled with I-485, which is true in my case
          Biometric Services Fee = $85
          I-765, Application for Employment Authorization = $410 (I thought that this was also free if filed with I-485, but now it is changed)

Do I need to make one cashier check for ammount 1140+85+410 = 1635, or I need to make separate for each one of them (1140, 85, 410)

Do I need to pay fee for I-765 if I am filing with I-485?
          If Filing with I-485 you don't need to Pay for I-765.

Comment

I am still waiting for my biometric appointment PD 01/17

Comment

Exercise Patience.

Originally posted by k23 View Post
              I am still waiting for my biometric appointment PD 01/17
              k23, Do not worry at all. The applications are processed randomly and as per juridiction where it is located.
              Am sure that you have been sent a biometric appointment which GODS willing you gonna receive soon. Do not call MSC (NBC) at this baby stage requesting for information. Pls exercise patience... You BA will get to you before the end of the week (Amen)

- - - Updated - - -

PD - Jan 17, 2017

The status will change soon.
              You may try and sign up on USCIS page for instant notification sent via text and email to you instead of checking the status 6 to 7 times daily (Am sure you know how we all do?), lol.
              funny enough, you might just get a letter from them in your mail without online status changing.

Success to all of us (Amen)

Comment

Patience is virtue

Originally posted by eebro View Post
                k23, Do not worry at all. The applications are processed randomly and as per juridiction where it is located.
                Am sure that you have been sent a biometric appointment which GODS willing you gonna receive soon. Do not call MSC (NBC) at this baby stage requesting for information. Pls exercise patience... You BA will get to you before the end of the week (Amen)

- - - Updated - - -

You may try and sign up on USCIS page for instant notification sent via text and email to you instead of checking the status 6 to 7 times daily (Am sure you know how we all do?), lol.
                funny enough, you might just get a letter from them in your mail without online status changing.

eebro: I appreciate the kind word hopefully it all goes well for all of us (Amen).

Comment

Yes i have registered and that was the first thing i did. I liked the point on mail without status change, coz this happened to me in the past. Thanks much Bro for kind words :-)[/QUOTE]
                  Last edited by Chennaistar80; 02-15-2017, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Status changed Request for Initial Evidence was mailed

just got the notification Status changed "Request for Initial Evidence was mailed"

Comment

Originally posted by k23 View Post
                      just got the notification Status changed "Request for Initial Evidence was mailed"
                      I got the same update too.
                      See it as a positive thing. Its a sign that someone is working on your file. RFE is better than Rejection. Gather required evidence and send it immediately by express post to the address instructed
                      Last edited by eebro; 02-16-2017, 08:42 AM.

Comment

How long until bio notice?

Our application (485, 131, 765) was delivered to TX lockbox on Jan 11th and accepted (ie fees cashed and enotices sent) on Jan 26th. The application was forward to Nebraska Service Center. As of Feb 18th we have not received our biometrics appointment letter. Anyone at NSC have biometrics appointment letter arrive yet?

Comment

Ps that's EB-1 application

Originally posted by a1be View Post
                          Our application (485, 131, 765) was delivered to TX lockbox on Jan 11th and accepted (ie fees cashed and enotices sent) on Jan 26th. The application was forward to Nebraska Service Center. As of Feb 18th we have not received our biometrics appointment letter. Anyone at NSC have biometrics appointment letter arrive yet?

Comment

Texas Filer - Timeline

Originally posted by eebro View Post
                            I got the same update too.
                            See it as a positive thing. Its a sign that someone is working on your file. RFE is better than Rejection. Gather required evidence and send it immediately by express post to the address instructed
                            Hello January Filers below is my timeline:

Mailed Application to Chicago Lockbox: 1/30/2017
                            Application Arrived (per UPS Receipt Notice): 1/31/2017 MSC **** ***
                            PRIORITY DATE: 1/31/2017
                            Email/Text Message of Application being Accepted: 2/7/2017
                            USCIS NOA arrived by Mail, 4 envelopes (I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765): 2/13/2017
                            Received Biometrics NOA by mail: 2/17/2017
                            Notice Date on Form: 2/11/2017
                            Biometrics Appointment Scheduled: 2/27/2017 - did a walk in 1/21/2017
                            Email/Text Message of Request for Evidence: 2/22/2017

I am waiting for the RFE notice to arrive in my mail to know what it could be about. I am a bit nervous on what it could be? The Medical Exam I sent (I-693) was done in end of August2016, since the exam's requirements have changed since December 2016, could the RFE for the I-485 be about this? Or would they review the medical exam until the interview? I've read in the forum that others arrive with the new Medical Exam to the interview.

eebro and K23, what was the RFE in your cases? Would you mind sharing?

Let's keep each other posted, I'll keep updating as my case progresses. Blessings to all, let's be patient....

Comment

I-130/485

I am currently in the process of filling all 7 forms with my wife. She is from Peru. We got married on 2/18. She has already went to DOL to get a new ID and changed her last name. Can WE start filling the papers with my last name or do we have to get it changed through social security and immigration first? I need help this is all very overwhelming and don't want to lose my wife because of some stupid mistake on a form

Comment

I just checked my case online and it said I on Feb 17th a request for RFE was sent. I still have not received it, but looks like a lot of us are having the same notice.

Time line below:

1/31/2017 Priority date:
                                Houston Filer.

Fingerprint appointment 2/21/2017

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X