Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2017 Submission - Concurrent (I130, I485, I765)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GC_ View Post
    Hello January Filers below is my timeline:

Mailed Application to Chicago Lockbox: 1/30/2017
    Application Arrived (per UPS Receipt Notice): 1/31/2017 MSC **** ***
    PRIORITY DATE: 1/31/2017
    Email/Text Message of Application being Accepted: 2/7/2017
    USCIS NOA arrived by Mail, 4 envelopes (I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765): 2/13/2017
    Received Biometrics NOA by mail: 2/17/2017
    Notice Date on Form: 2/11/2017
    Biometrics Appointment Scheduled: 2/27/2017 - did a walk in 1/21/2017
    Email/Text Message of Request for Evidence: 2/22/2017

I am waiting for the RFE notice to arrive in my mail to know what it could be about. I am a bit nervous on what it could be? The Medical Exam I sent (I-693) was done in end of August2016, since the exam's requirements have changed since December 2016, could the RFE for the I-485 be about this? Or would they review the medical exam until the interview? I've read in the forum that others arrive with the new Medical Exam to the interview.

eebro and K23, what was the RFE in your cases? Would you mind sharing?

Let's keep each other posted, I'll keep updating as my case progresses. Blessings to all, let's be patient....
    My rfe was for form I-864 affidavit of support from join sponsor asking for most recent federal tax returns and supporting documents w2 1099s etc and evidence of their status as US citizen

Comment

my timeline

Packet including I-130;I-765 & I-485 send on 01/26/2017 To CHICAGO LOCKBOX
      Packet received: 01/27/2017
      Email confirmation for all three forms: 01/29/2017
      Receipts notices for all three forms: 02/06/2017
      Biometric appt notice received for 02/22/2017. Biometric completed on 02/22/2017

I-485 case changed to "Ready to be scheduled for an interview" 02/24/2017

How long is the wait from Ready to schedule to interview scheduled for Chicago?

Comment

Texas Filer

Originally posted by k23 View Post
        My rfe was for form I-864 affidavit of support from join sponsor asking for most recent federal tax returns and supporting documents w2 1099s etc and evidence of their status as US citizen
        k23 and texas 04 I appreciate your reply.

I got my rfe yellow slip today, it seems they want a translation of the foreign language birth certificate. I have found some websites online who do translations in 24 hours so I hope to send it back by this week... If anyone knows one to recommend please let me know! I will keep bringing updates as they come... Let's all keep each other posted , blessings
        Last edited by GC_; 02-27-2017, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kumaabh View Post
          Packet including I-130;I-765 & I-485 send on 01/26/2017 To CHICAGO LOCKBOX
          Packet received: 01/27/2017
          Email confirmation for all three forms: 01/29/2017
          Receipts notices for all three forms: 02/06/2017
          Biometric appt notice received for 02/22/2017. Biometric completed on 02/22/2017

I-485 case changed to "Ready to be scheduled for an interview" 02/24/2017

How long is the wait from Ready to schedule to interview scheduled for Chicago?
          Your case seems to be going real fast which is great! From what I have seen on the forum some people have waited from 4 weeks up to months to be interviewed, although these are cases from all over not just Chicago.
          Would you mind sharing what was your priority date and if you are applying through marriage to US Citizen? Is Nebraska Service Center the one taking care of your case?

Comment

k23 and texas 04 I appreciate your reply.

I got my rfe yellow slip today, it seems they want a translation of the foreign language birth certificate. I have found some websites online who do translations in 24 hours so I hope to send it back by this week... If anyone knows one to recommend please let me know! I will keep bringing updates as they come... Let's all keep each other posted , blessings
            I got mine through rev.com

Comment

my timeline

Your case seems to be going real fast which is great! From what I have seen on the forum some people have waited from 4 weeks up to months to be interviewed, although these are cases from all over not just Chicago.
              Would you mind sharing what was your priority date and if you are applying through marriage to US Citizen? Is Nebraska Service Center the one taking care of your case?
              All my receipts start with MSC so i am thinking they are not Nebraska Service Center.

Comment

Hello January Filers below is my timeline:

Mailed Application to Chicago Lockbox: 1/30/2017
                Application Arrived (per UPS Receipt Notice): 1/31/2017 MSC **** ***
                PRIORITY DATE: 1/31/2017
                Email/Text Message of Application being Accepted: 2/7/2017
                USCIS NOA arrived by Mail, 4 envelopes (I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765): 2/13/2017
                Received Biometrics NOA by mail: 2/17/2017
                Notice Date on Form: 2/11/2017
                Biometrics Appointment Scheduled: 2/27/2017 - did a walk in 1/21/2017
                Email/Text Message of Request for Evidence: 2/22/2017

I am waiting for the RFE notice to arrive in my mail to know what it could be about. I am a bit nervous on what it could be? The Medical Exam I sent (I-693) was done in end of August2016, since the exam's requirements have changed since December 2016, could the RFE for the I-485 be about this? Or would they review the medical exam until the interview? I've read in the forum that others arrive with the new Medical Exam to the interview.

eebro and K23, what was the RFE in your cases? Would you mind sharing?

Let's keep each other posted, I'll keep updating as my case progresses. Blessings to all, let's be patient....

Hi,
                My RFE majorly was a silly mistake on my part.
                USC Petitioner is unemployed so i assume that Form i864 is not required by her to fill. i only used Joint sponsor.
                Point1 RFE: Submit Form i864 for Petitioner even if a joint sponsor will be used.
                Point2 RFE: Submit most recent IRS (Tax transcript, 1040, etc/ Tax schedules document for both Joint Sponsor and Petitioner.

I replied already and case updated and resume processing.
                Advise: If you get RFE, Endeavor to reply with requested evidence as soon as possible as it delays processing of EAD.

Comment

Details for my Jan filing

Here is my info for reference - filing based on marriage to USC

Package sent (Fed Ex 2-day)
 i-130 i-485 i-765 : 1/14
                  Delivered : 1/17
                  Priority Date : 1/17 (Day 1)
                  Text & email notifications : 1/23
                  Received mailed NOA for delivery :1/30
                  Received biometrics appointment letter (appointment date 2/15) : 2/6
                  Biometrics Completed : 2/15 (Day 29)

Comment

Originally posted by k23 View Post
                    I got mine through rev.com
                    Can someone let me know if I can send a printout of the official certified translation of my birth certificte (it has a stamp but it would be a printout of it as well) ,or do I need to request to have them send the translation by mail and send that one for an rfe of i-485?

Should i get it notarized? I appreciate the help!
                    Last edited by GC_; 03-01-2017, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Can someone let me know if I can send a printout of the official certified translation of my birth certificte (it has a stamp but it would be a printout of it as well) ,or do I need to request to have them send the translation by mail and send that one for an rfe of i-485?

Should i get it notarized? I appreciate the help!
                      I'm not an expert in this by any means and I didn't have to personally get anything translated. However when filling out the paper work we extensively used the instructions available to download as a PDF from the USCIS website

From the i-485 instructions

Copies.
                      Unless specifically required that an original document be filed with an application, a legible photocopy may be submitted. Original documents submitted when not required may remain a part of the record, and will not be automatically returned to you.

Translations.
                      Any document submitted to USCIS with information in a foreign language must be accompanied by a full English translation. The translator must certify that the English language translation is complete and accurate, and that he or she is competent to translate from the foreign language into English.

Comment

Same Timeline and Any Updates after Bio?

Originally posted by S_R_E View Post
                        Here is my info for reference - filing based on marriage to USC

Package sent (Fed Ex 2-day)
 i-130 i-485 i-765 : 1/14
                        Delivered : 1/17
                        Priority Date : 1/17 (Day 1)
                        Text & email notifications : 1/23
                        Received mailed NOA for delivery :1/30
                        Received biometrics appointment letter (appointment date 2/15) : 2/6
                        Biometrics Completed : 2/15 (Day 29)
                        My timeline matches above except that i had Biometrics on Feb 08. No updates since then for me.

Is there any updates after your Biometrics?

Comment

Originally posted by Chennaistar80 View Post
                          My timeline matches above except that i had Biometrics on Feb 08. No updates since then for me.

Is there any updates after your Biometrics?
                          No updates yet for me either. I am in the Los Angeles area.

Comment

Any Updates for anyone with this timeline

All - Does anyone have updates with the similar timeline as below

EB 1 C (Employment based) - Concurrent Filing - I-140, I-485, I-131, I-765 for self and dependents (Spouse and Child) @ TSC
                            Application sent - Jan 13, 2017
                            Application Received by TSC - Jan 17, 2017
                            Receipt Number Received - Jan 20
                            PD - Jan 17, 2017
                            Biometrics - Completed on Feb 08, 2017
                            Current status - Finger Print Fee received.

The status has not changed since Jan 20, 2017 and still showing as Application received/Fimger print fee received :-(. Hope to get things moving faster as my Visa is to expire on Sep, 15, 2017.

Comment

January submission

Hi here is my profile

01/18/2017 *Mailed package I-130, I 485 AND I-765
                              Day 1 : 01/20/2017-USCIS received package
                              Day 6 :*01/26/2017-received NOA1 through text
                              Day 13 : 02/1/2017-received N0A1 hard copy
                              Day 15 : 02/4/2017-received Biometric Appointment
                              Day 28: 02/17/2017-did Biometric Appointment
                              Day 35: 02/24/2017-i485 case status changes to ready to be scheduled for an interview
                              Day 47: 03/08/2017- status changes to Interview scheduled on 13th april
                              Day 49 03/010/2017- received interview letter for 13th April

it was fast for me

Comment

Originally posted by sreemo13 View Post
                                Hi here is my profile

01/18/2017 *Mailed package I-130, I 485 AND I-765
                                Day 1 : 01/20/2017-USCIS received package
                                Day 6 :*01/26/2017-received NOA1 through text
                                Day 13 : 02/1/2017-received N0A1 hard copy
                                Day 15 : 02/4/2017-received Biometric Appointment
                                Day 28: 02/17/2017-did Biometric Appointment
                                Day 35: 02/24/2017-i485 case status changes to ready to be scheduled for an interview
                                Day 47: 03/08/2017- status changes to Interview scheduled on 13th april
                                Day 49 03/010/2017- received interview letter for 13th April

it was fast for me
                                Wow. OMG. Am so happy for you.
                                You will get the GC so fast to by Gods grace. Congrats

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X