Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2017 Submission - Concurrent (I130, I485, I765)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S_R_E View Post
    Yesterday 6/12 (Day 146) received the mailed I-130 approval notice. Looking online‚ the status remains unchanged from the initial entry and has not been updated once throughout the process.

Got an email this afternoon indicating :

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: MSC***

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On June 13, 2017, we mailed your new card for Receipt Number MSC1790603102, to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your card by July 13, 2017, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we send your new card to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

The status of the online case has also changed to reflect this.

On a side note I stopped receiving text messages after my EAD was approved (the last one I received was related to my EAD being mailed). I received anywhere from three‚ to finally now just one email each time a change was posted to my account.

I guess I'm just waiting for the mailed I-485 notice now and the physical green card. Based on the shipping time for the EAD‚ I expect delivery on Friday.

As part of this process I signed up for a MyUSPS account on www.USPS.com (US Postal Service). There is a section (Track & Manage) that allows you to set it up so you can see and get notifications of any trackable package that is shipped to your address. Using this I was able to track my EAD and as soon as the package for the green card is received by the USPS will be able to do the same for that. There is also an iPhone app (I'm sure there is an Android one as well) for your phone that let's you see the tracking information.

When things start to get rolling‚ things can go pretty fast. From seemingly nothing happening until Day 106 (EAD approved) to interview completed and green card mailed (Day 147)‚ it's been pretty fast. Just six days ago we had our interview and left without approval. I kind of won't believe it's really over until I get the green card in my hand and like I've said before; for us it's been a long time waiting to do this. Don't wait as long as we did to start the process.

Again‚ I wish you all the best of luck and stay strong.
    Awesome news! I just sent out my applications 6/2 and checks were cashed 6/6 and I received the NOA sometime last week or this week since I was out of state from 6/8-6/13. Now the looongg wait for next steps..hopefully no RFE's and just biometrics appointment which I have done before.

The wait is killing me haha I am refreshing the USCIS case app like multiple times a day..
    Forms sent 6/2
    Forms received 6/4
    Received texts/e-mails 6/6
    PD 6/5 & 6/6
    NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
    Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
    SR 9/2
    Contacted Congressman 10/1
    Called the Congressman's office 10/10
    Interview letter 10/10
    Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
    Received EAD/AP card 10/17
    Interview 11/8 RFE after
    New Card Being Produced 11/16
    Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

• 10 year green card delivered today. It's the old style with an optical stripe on the back‚ not that that matters in the slightest.

Going out for dinner with my wonderful wife tonight to celebrate!

Once again‚ I wish you all the best and hang in there. I know this process can be very stressful and anxiety inducing‚ just be strong and tell the truth at all times.

Good luck to you all.

Comment

• EAD Approved

Finally.. after a waiting period of about 6 months, today my EAD application has been approved

It says "New card is being produced" Yayyy

I submitted my AOS package on 30th January, got two RFE's.
        I responded to my second RFE on 15th June 2017, USCIS received documents on 19nd June and today I got approved for my I-765.
        Thank you so much guys for helping me in submitting my RFE's. Though, RFE's delayed my time but atleast I got it that is all matters
        I am hoping a combo card but there is no update on my I-131 application.

Comment

• Originally posted by muhammadusmani View Post
          Finally.. after a waiting period of about 6 months, today my EAD application has been approved

I responded to my second RFE on 15th June 2017, USCIS received documents on 19nd June and today I got approved for my I-765.
          Thank you so much guys for helping me in submitting my RFE's. Though, RFE's delayed my time but atleast I got it that is all matters
          Congratulations!!! I have the same date as you and I'm still waiting. I contacted my congressman submitted and expedite request and I am still waiting!! I'm hoping I get something very soon!!

Comment

• Originally posted by texas04 View Post
            Congratulations!!! I have the same date as you and I'm still waiting. I contacted my congressman submitted and expedite request and I am still waiting!! I'm hoping I get something very soon!!
            Trust on God.. you will get it very soon.. btw which field office? Mine is San Antonio but i am in Dallas now a days..

I got two RFEs and i responded to both of them after 1 month because we were gathering our documents.. so it delayed my ead as well..

Comment

• Isn't it saying that if you file the EAD and Travel AP card together, you will get EAD card as combo card? The EAD card will have a sentence state that “Serves as I-512 Advance Parole”. If you don't find this on your EAD card, you probably will receive another card as your AP card.

Check on following link and look at the first Q&A of USCIS website.

Which card you are received?

Originally posted by muhammadusmani View Post

Last edited by ChicagoFiler; 06-23-2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoFiler View Post
                Isn't it saying that if you file the EAD and Travel AP card together, you will get EAD card as combo card? The EAD card will have a sentence state that “Serves as I-512 Advance Parole”. If you don't find this on your EAD card, you probably will receive another card as your AP card.

Check on following link and look at the first Q&A of USCIS website.

Which card you are received?
                EAD is approved and no status changed for I 131.. so i am guessing i might get combo card

Comment

• This might be a stupid question....

Originally posted by S_R_E View Post
                  Yesterday 6/12 (Day 146) received the mailed I-130 approval notice. Looking online‚ the status remains unchanged from the initial entry and has not been updated once throughout the process.

Got an email this afternoon indicating :

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: MSC***

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On June 13, 2017, we mailed your new card for Receipt Number MSC1790603102, to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your card by July 13, 2017, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we send your new card to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

The status of the online case has also changed to reflect this.

On a side note I stopped receiving text messages after my EAD was approved (the last one I received was related to my EAD being mailed). I received anywhere from three‚ to finally now just one email each time a change was posted to my account.

I guess I'm just waiting for the mailed I-485 notice now and the physical green card. Based on the shipping time for the EAD‚ I expect delivery on Friday.

As part of this process I signed up for a MyUSPS account on www.USPS.com (US Postal Service). There is a section (Track & Manage) that allows you to set it up so you can see and get notifications of any trackable package that is shipped to your address. Using this I was able to track my EAD and as soon as the package for the green card is received by the USPS will be able to do the same for that. There is also an iPhone app (I'm sure there is an Android one as well) for your phone that let's you see the tracking information.

When things start to get rolling‚ things can go pretty fast. From seemingly nothing happening until Day 106 (EAD approved) to interview completed and green card mailed (Day 147)‚ it's been pretty fast. Just six days ago we had our interview and left without approval. I kind of won't believe it's really over until I get the green card in my hand and like I've said before; for us it's been a long time waiting to do this. Don't wait as long as we did to start the process.

Again‚ I wish you all the best of luck and stay strong.
                  We are brand new to the application process, our L2 Visa's were completed by my husband's job and the process was pretty immediate in getting our Visa's.

We are now awaiting for our adjustment of status and concurrently applied for Green Cards and EAD and AP cards. We have been told that USCIS are approving I-131 and I-765 applications from between 90-120 days. We are at day 100 - but our question is are the days counted as every calendar day since submission or is it working days only that count. We are day 100 in calendar days but day 70 if we just count Mon-Fri!

Sorry for the lame stupid question!

Comment

• Originally posted by TeamLloyd View Post
                    We are brand new to the application process, our L2 Visa's were completed by my husband's job and the process was pretty immediate in getting our Visa's.

We are now awaiting for our adjustment of status and concurrently applied for Green Cards and EAD and AP cards. We have been told that USCIS are approving I-131 and I-765 applications from between 90-120 days. We are at day 100 - but our question is are the days counted as every calendar day since submission or is it working days only that count. We are day 100 in calendar days but day 70 if we just count Mon-Fri!

Sorry for the lame stupid question!
                    It is calendar days since your Priority Date.

The 90-120 days is a guideline and can be faster for some people and slower for others.

All EAD are processed at the NBC (National Benefits Center) and you can get an idea of what dates they are currently processing for based on the latest published bulletin. That is what they use to determine if your case is within normal processing time.

Here is the link

For your EAD you want to look at the data under this heading

National Benefits Center (also known as MSC) and click on the button that says "NBC Processing Dates"

From there you will see the latest provided dates

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] January 17, 2017

That is the date they will use (in this case for your I-765) to determine if it is within normal processing time. So in this case they are processing cases with Priority Dates of 1/17/2017.

The bulletins are updated monthly‚ generally around the 14th of the month.

Your I-765 will be processed by your local field office

USCIS field offices do not allow walk-ins. You must have an appointment to visit an office.Field offices in the U.S. and its territories provide:Interviews for all non-asylum cas

To find your local field office‚ first click on your state and then it will show you your field offices.

Comment

• Green card EAD means I can work for any employer in united states right? I am not resticted like i was on OPT correct?
                      Also, do I need to change my SSN because in my current ssn, it says authorized to work under DHS. So i need to change the condition or ssn card will be same?
                      My card is currently being produced, how much time it will take to arrive at my home?

Gracious~

Comment

• Originally posted by muhammadusmani View Post
                        Green card EAD means I can work for any employer in united states right? I am not resticted like i was on OPT correct?
                        Also, do I need to change my SSN because in my current ssn, it says authorized to work under DHS. So i need to change the condition or ssn card will be same?
                        My card is currently being produced, how much time it will take to arrive at my home?

Gracious~
                        you can change employers, They will not give you a new SS card until you become a LPR. only USPS knows when card will get to your house

Comment

• Case status changed from new card being produced to case approved for i 765.
                          Case approved for i 131

Comment

• Any Status Change for Jan Filers (other than EAD approved)

All - Any Jan filers with PD Jan 17 have any status change apart from EAD received. I got an update from few other forums are - we can raise a SR for I-485 if it is more than 180 days with no status change. Did any Jan filers raise a SR for I-485 more than 180 days? Please advice

Comment

• Originally posted by Chennaistar80 View Post
                              All - Any Jan filers with PD Jan 17 have any status change apart from EAD received. I got an update from few other forums are - we can raise a SR for I-485 if it is more than 180 days with no status change. Did any Jan filers raise a SR for I-485 more than 180 days? Please advice

Hi

My PD was 1/17/2017 and we had our interview (Los Angeles) on 6/7 and my case is now completed with 10 year Green Card in hand (as of 6/16).

You should check the USCIS bulletins for your field office to see what dates they are processing currently. I'm sure there are many factors that affect the processing time for each case‚ but you should be able to get an idea when you can expect to have your interview. They will use the processing date of your field office to determine whether or not your case is within normal processing times.

Comment

• When you have your EAD card on hand, just check if it has that I-512 sentence. You should be able to find out whether or not it is combo card.
                                Please keep us update. I haven't heard anything on my EAD card yet. Finger cross.

Originally posted by muhammadusmani View Post
                                EAD is approved and no status changed for I 131.. so i am guessing i might get combo card

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X