Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel thru AirFrance arilines do I need stamped Visa on the passport

Hi

I am planning for my wife to travel thru air France around 3rd week of May 2017 to India and return in Oct 2017 to USA. I am on H1B and she is on H4. we do not have stamped visa on the passport. But we do have valid approved I797. Can she travel thru this airline(Air France) or do we need a stamped visa on the passport to travel thru Air France. If any one has any details can you please let me know.

The transit is thru Paris and its less than 5 hrs. we both are Indian citizens

Originally posted by illaashok View Post
    Hi

I am planning for my wife to travel thru air France around 3rd week of May 2017 to India and return in Oct 2017 to USA. I am on H1B and she is on H4. we do not have stamped visa on the passport. But we do have valid approved I797. Can she travel thru this airline(Air France) or do we need a stamped visa on the passport to travel thru Air France. If any one has any details can you please let me know.

transit visa is not needed.

- If you hold an expired visa for the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Canada, Japan or the United States of America but you are leaving the country which delivered it: for e.g., if you are an Indian citizen holding an expired US visa and flying to India via Paris, and if you do not plan to leave the international zone of the airport, YOU DON’T NEED to apply for an airport transit visa.

Comment

Hi

Hai, Whether they faced any issue in travel without VISA? suggest? It is not clear whether it is Okay to travel Via paris with expired VISA?
      Last edited by indian_1980; 06-23-2017, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Hi

Hi Ashok,
        Were you able to travel without any issues? Please let me know. I'm in the same situation. Planning to travel this June.
        Thanks
        Ravi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X