Help please! New to all of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please! New to all of this

Hello im just wanting to ask questions to make sure im doing everything right ect. Im recently unemployed but have a joint sponsor who makes 52 thousand a year .i reside in florida . my house hold is 3 and my co sponsor is 2 .can my co sponsor fulfill all the financial part of immigrating even though im unemployed .im bringing my wife over , we got married and i stayed 9 months in the philippines with her .my next question is that if shes pregnate should i wait till the babies born to file so that they both can come ? Or should i file now and cam somehow submit documents for the baby later .?

You're a US citizen? or permanent resident?

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Im us citizen

Comment

If this is your child, he/she should is almost certainly a US citizen at birth, in which case you would apply for a CRBA and US passport for him/her after he/she is born, and so it's separate from your wife's case.

Comment

Thank u ..and about the i864 if i dont work and got a joint sponsor ..is it ok to say i have no income?

Comment

If you have a joint sponsor then your own household income doesn't matter.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X