Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get the I-140 Copy from my old employer ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get the I-140 Copy from my old employer ?

How to get the I-140 Copy from my old employer? I came here on H1B with Employer A in 2006/May and He applied my PERM in Aug/2006 and iPERM got approve in Sep/2006. Then in Nov/2006 he filed my i-140. Dec/2006 I went to India not returned to the Employer A due to some personal constrains for 4 years. Mar/2007 he called me (India) and Confirmed that my i-140 got approved.
    In Jan/2007 I accepted job in Indan company B and worked 4 years with them in Offshore. Came back here with the same Company B in 2011.

2012, I have shifted my H1B to Employer C in US. He started my new GC in 2012, Labor and i-140 both got approved by Employer C.
    Last 10 years I don't any connection with Employer A. I don’t have any information about my first i-140. I don’t know whether it is approved or not?
    I have requested FIOA to get the copy of i-140 (Employer A), I got the CD from FIOA, But not received any information related to I-140.
    I have called the Employer A and requested form my Approved i-140 but he is not responding.
    What to do in my case to port my Old i-140 date (Employer A) --> to New i-140 ( Employer C) Any suggestions will be appreciated.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X