F-4 India with Priority dates in August 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dhruvpatel27 View Post
    They are predicting April VB to be 22Aug2003 F-4. I am gonna miss out for 1 day.
    @dhruvpatel who has predicted 22 aug 2003?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurinder0 View Post
      @dhruvpatel who has predicted 22 aug 2003?
      It was misrepresented gurinder. It says movement for india F4 category is 6-7th August 03 for visa bulletin of April-2017

Comment

It was misrepresented gurinder. It says movement for india F4 category is 6-7th August 03 for visa bulletin of April-2017
        one of mine relative get visa call.... PD is 13 AUG 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Thakkar Mitesh View Post
          one of mine relative get visa call.... PD is 13 AUG 2003
          Thank you for the info Mitesh. Appreciate it. is there Category F-4 india ?

Comment

Query regarding Section D in April's Visa Bulletin

Visa bulletin for April is out, there is section at the end of the document

D. RAPID MOVEMENT IN WORLDWIDE FAMILY FOURTH
            PREFERENCE CATEGORY

Despite the forward movement of the final action dates, the level of demand and resulting number use in several Family preferences has been below expectations. This lower than expected demand has resulted in advancement of the April Worldwide Family Fourth Preference date at a pace that covers the period of several months projected in the March Visa Bulletin’s “Visa Availability in the Coming Months”. This action will allow the overall desired allocation level of number use for and through April to be met. There are signs that demand in the other categories will increase in the coming months, resulting in the higher monthly allocation totals required to allow number use to reach those desired levels. The Fourth Preference date will then be held for a period of time while the anticipated monthly allocation levels in those other preferences increase, without drastically altering overall workload patterns.

What does it mean? Does it mean that after April F4 processing will stop for some months?

Comment

Please post your priority dates for F-4 India only. If it falls in the month of August 2003. So we can track if they are scheduling any interviews for April2017 visa bulletin. You can post yours and someone else too. if you heard they have gotten visa interview schedule.

I will start with mine. 23 August 2003. No visa call yet.
              Hey, this is nipun. My pd is 23rd nov 2003. Please let me know if you get any information related to movement of file. I am also under CSPA so pls help me to get my name in DSL form.

Comment

Originally posted by nipun.patel View Post
                Hey, this is nipun. My pd is 23rd nov 2003. Please let me know if you get any information related to movement of file. I am also under CSPA so pls help me to get my name in DSL form.
                You can add your name to the list at the time of interview if you're eligible under cspa.

Comment

PD Sept 2nd 2003 with CSPA

Hi, I am a petitioner for my brother and his family (F4). PD is Sept 2nd 2003. One of my nephew is eligible under CSPA but his name was not in list for IV Processing, fees etc. I have sent email to NVC, wrote a letter and my attorney is now sending another letter to have his name added. I see below some of you said once PD becomes current, I can just write to Mumbai Consulate to have his name added for interview with his parents? if so, do I have to wait interview letter to his name to be added? How about all the documents, fees, medical etc? Any help will be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by kpatel0307 View Post
                    Hi, I am a petitioner for my brother and his family (F4). PD is Sept 2nd 2003. One of my nephew is eligible under CSPA but his name was not in list for IV Processing, fees etc. I have sent email to NVC, wrote a letter and my attorney is now sending another letter to have his name added. I see below some of you said once PD becomes current, I can just write to Mumbai Consulate to have his name added for interview with his parents? if so, do I have to wait interview letter to his name to be added? How about all the documents, fees, medical etc? Any help will be appreciated.
                    I don't think that you will receive an email regarding the same.
                    Name and fees can be added at the time of interview it's no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by aju_14 View Post
                      I don't think that you will receive an email regarding the same.
                      Name and fees can be added at the time of interview it's no big deal.
                      Thanks for your response. Does anyone have a sample letter format they sent to Consulate to have Derivative Beneficiaries name added for interview who are eligible under CSPA?

Also, if I can add name for interview directly with consulate then should I even bother dealing with NVC? As we know response from NVC takes few weeks.

Comment

There are couple ways you can do it. but you cant do anything until you receive interview letter or your priority date becomes current (whatever comes first)

1. you can call nvc and tell them you have one child CSPA they will run the analysis and tell you to wait couple days until they list the name and open his/her DS-260.

2. you can call whatever consulate your interview schedule and tell them same thing. they will then add him to your interview letter and you can take all the required paperwork on your interview.

lastly if nothing works out.

3. when you go for your interview take your child who is CSPA eligible tell him to wait outside. As soon as they start your interview tell the officer that you have a child who is eligible for cspa. they will then call him in. Make sure to take all the documentation along with PCC. so only medical will be left. after you sumbit medic al. they will probably call him again for submitting passport.

this is not advice please seek professional advice. this is just the experiences i have heard that i am sharing

Comment

Thanks Dhruv for your prompt response. Hoping PD will be current next month so I can call NVC and Consulate. Our PD is Sept 02 2003 and I see currently Apr Bulletin has Aug 22 2003 PD so it is just a mater of few more weeks.

Comment

Thanks Dhruv for your prompt response. Hoping PD will be current next month so I can call NVC and Consulate. Our PD is Sept 02 2003 and I see currently Apr Bulletin has Aug 22 2003 PD so it is just a mater of few more weeks.
                            Currently Priority date for April is 15Aug03.

Comment

Correct, my mistake, hopefully it will move three weeks in May Month Bulletin like past many months to 08SEPT03 so our PD becomes current....

Comment

please update with your experience as I have also one CSPA case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X