F-4 India with Priority dates in August 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dhruvpatel27 View Post
    There are couple ways you can do it. but you cant do anything until you receive interview letter or your priority date becomes current (whatever comes first)

1. you can call nvc and tell them you have one child CSPA they will run the analysis and tell you to wait couple days until they list the name and open his/her DS-260.

2. you can call whatever consulate your interview schedule and tell them same thing. they will then add him to your interview letter and you can take all the required paperwork on your interview.

lastly if nothing works out.

3. when you go for your interview take your child who is CSPA eligible tell him to wait outside. As soon as they start your interview tell the officer that you have a child who is eligible for cspa. they will then call him in. Make sure to take all the documentation along with PCC. so only medical will be left. after you sumbit medic al. they will probably call him again for submitting passport.

this is not advice please seek professional advice. this is just the experiences i have heard that i am sharing
    Thanx alot for guidance. Plz share your experience after getting visa!

Comment

You can check the status of your file on the CEAC site
      https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/...

If the process of your case is not yet started then it will show the status-'At NVC' or if it get started then the status changed to 'in - transit'

Do share

Comment

Originally posted by nipun.patel View Post
        You can check the status of your file on the CEAC site
        https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/...

If the process of your case is not yet started then it will show the status-'At NVC' or if it get started then the status changed to 'in - transit'

Do share
        My PD is Sept-02-2003, status on CEAC site says its at NVC, though I have completed IV Processing (DS, Fees AOS etc) for Primary Applicant and his spouse. One of the derivative beneficiary's IV Processing was NOT done at that time because he is over 21 years old now and would have to wait for PD to be current so I can request NVC to send me information for his IV Processing once they calculate his age with CSPA.

Comment

Please post your priority dates for F-4 India only. If it falls in the month of August 2003. So we can track if they are scheduling any interviews for April2017 visa bulletin. You can post yours and someone else too. if you heard they have gotten visa interview schedule.

I will start with mine. 23 August 2003. No visa call yet.

Anyone heard anything? did they start scheduling interviews after 15-Aug2003?

Comment

Anyone heard anything? did they start scheduling interviews after 15-Aug2003?
            They will send visa call mail in the beginning of April.

Comment

They will send visa call mail in the beginning of April.
              One of my friend with pd 25th Aug 2003 got visa call today. Visa call date is 5th may 2017.

Comment

One of my friend with pd 25th Aug 2003 got visa call today. Visa call date is 5th may 2017.
                Good news people. My PD is 23-08-2003. I have recieved interview date as well. Most probably movement for next month should be between 2nd-Sep to 7th sept 2003. Good luck all. i will update my cspa case. As soon as i get done with it

Comment

my PD is Sept 3rd 2003, we also got visa interview letter. Interview is scheduled for early may. They didn't have derivative child's name who falls under CSPA on visa interview letter. I called NVC today, they told me to call US Embassy where interview is scheduled. I called US Embassy who told me to send all the details of CSPA candidate so they can review it. They will respond back in two days.

Comment

Originally posted by kpatel0307 View Post
                    my PD is Sept 3rd 2003, we also got visa interview letter. Interview is scheduled for early may. They didn't have derivative child's name who falls under CSPA on visa interview letter. I called NVC today, they told me to call US Embassy where interview is scheduled. I called US Embassy who told me to send all the details of CSPA candidate so they can review it. They will respond back in two days.
                    Thats good news. Good luck for interview. Btw on which date your interview is scheduled?
                    Last edited by nipun.patel; 03-30-2017, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Thats good news. Good luck for interview. Btw on which date your interview is scheduled?
                      May 3rd.

Comment

May 3rd.
                        Well, all the best for interview. And pls update with your experience.

Comment

hey could you please give me an email address where they told you to send CSPA paperwork so that i can do the same. appreciate the help.
                          thanks in advance

Comment

hey could you please give me an email address where they told you to send CSPA paperwork so that i can do the same. appreciate the help.
                            thanks in advance
                            our interview is scheduled at Mumbai Embassy so the email for them is: '[email protected]'. I am not sure if its same email for other Indian Consulate office but you can check on their website. Also, its best if you call them first.

Comment

F4 cspa

This is experience with me about the CSPA case 9 months ago. My cousin name was not included when parents got inerview. I send email with all documents for the eligible cspa child to Mumbai consulate office and they reply with in 24 hours and told me

that your case is under review and let you me know once process completed , in the mean time I daily search in web site (at the first stage i.e chose the agent) if the name will be added or not - with a great news child name was added after two weeks

but before the parents interview. & immediately I filled on line for DS 260 ( we don't have fees to pay on website - but need to pay at the time of interview - because this name was added by Mumbai consulate) and after completing the DS 260 I print the

confirmation letter and create profile in https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/ and it allow me to select the interview date , & Biomatric appointment I did and there also I print confirmation letter for interview date - all this happened in two days only. Now

my cousin went with $ 325.00 draft in Indian Currency and for interview and he got visa and he is all ready here now.( So please check website ttps://travel.state.gov. where the parents name are - once the file current - they add the name in file)

Comment

paid the fee

I've paid the fee but now I'm 21+ years old!
                                Should I be worried? PD 25 sept

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X