F-4 India with Priority dates in August 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aju_14 View Post
    I've paid the fee but now I'm 21+ years old!
    Should I be worried? PD 25 sept
    Just wait for interview letter. If your name appears in interview letter then no need to worry but if your name doesn't appear in it then you have to mail to US consulate.

Comment

Originally posted by dhruvpatel27 View Post
      Good news people. My PD is 23-08-2003. I have recieved interview date as well. Most probably movement for next month should be between 2nd-Sep to 7th sept 2003. Good luck all. i will update my cspa case. As soon as i get done with it
      Wow. Finally you got the interview date. when is the date. please update about the CSPA case handling so that we will be in ease to do things. you were always helpful for others. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by kotha View Post
        Wow. Finally you got the interview date. when is the date. please update about the CSPA case handling so that we will be in ease to do things. you were always helpful for others. Good luck
        will write once everything is done. for sure. thank you all for your inputs and good luck to all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by kpatel0307 View Post
          our interview is scheduled at Mumbai Embassy so the email for them is: '[email protected]'. I am not sure if its same email for other Indian Consulate office but you can check on their website. Also, its best if you call them first.
          Did they tell you to send Passport copy, interview letter copy and birth certificate copy? I already sent mine them but they i havent gotten recieved reciept. Did you get the email back from the us travel docs? please update

Comment

Did they tell you to send Passport copy, interview letter copy and birth certificate copy? I already sent mine them but they i havent gotten recieved reciept. Did you get the email back from the us travel docs? please update
            Yes, I sent those three documents with email. I did get an email response saying that they got my request. This morning I got email from them saying they are reviewing his case and will get back in few days. They also said if he is eligible under CSPA then they will allow him to go for interview with his parents.

Comment

Originally posted by kpatel0307 View Post
              Yes, I sent those three documents with email. I did get an email response saying that they got my request. This morning I got email from them saying they are reviewing his case and will get back in few days. They also said if he is eligible under CSPA then they will allow him to go for interview with his parents.
              Did you hear anything back from them? i know its only been a week and half. just wanted to see if you heard any decision on CSPA case of yours? i am still waiting on mine. Will keep you posted.

May 2017 bulletin is out Priority Date is 08 Sep 03

Comment

Did you hear anything back from them? i know its only been a week and half. just wanted to see if you heard any decision on CSPA case of yours? i am still waiting on mine. Will keep you posted.

May 2017 bulletin is out Priority Date is 08 Sep 03
                No I haven't heard back from them so this morning I called them again. They said to send an email stating previous response so they can check and get back again. Hopefully they will get back soon because parents interview is scheduled for May 3rd so I want to make sure they schedule interview for their son who is eligible under CSPA same time.

Comment

F4

I am not sure they call or not - but you can check website - they included name before 7 to 10 days of interview . Check from the first step - choose the agent. and you can submit ds 260 online and pay fees when interview scheduled. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jjp View Post
                    I am not sure they call or not - but you can check website - they included name before 7 to 10 days of interview . Check from the first step - choose the agent. and you can submit ds 260 online and pay fees when interview scheduled. Thanks.
                    guys NVC is enabling the link to the CSPA applicant's. please send email to them if you find u are eligible and expect the PD become current in near future

Comment

guys NVC is enabling the link to the CSPA applicant's. please send email to them if you find u are eligible and expect the PD become current in near future
                      What link?
                      Should I apply?
                      I'm 21+ but my name was on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by aju_14 View Post
                        What link?
                        Should I apply?
                        I'm 21+ but my name was on the list.
                        if you have already paid fee and submitted Ds260 don't worry. you need not to do anything.. wait for the call. my younger daughter also 21+. we have already submitted fee and other documents. My elder daughter's name was not in the list. we have sent letter to NVC for open her link for making payment as she is under CSPA. recently they sent us mail that we can deposit fee and submit form.

Hope you understood the matter.

Comment

if you have already paid fee and submitted Ds260 don't worry. you need not to do anything.. wait for the call. my younger daughter also 21+. we have already submitted fee and other documents. My elder daughter's name was not in the list. we have sent letter to NVC for open her link for making payment as she is under CSPA. recently they sent us mail that we can deposit fee and submit form.

Hope you understood the matter.
                          So her name is now available in the list?

Comment

Originally posted by nipun.patel View Post
                            So her name is now available in the list?
                            yes. we have submitted fee. now filling our DS 260

Comment

yes. we have submitted fee. now filling our DS 260
                              Nice, and thanx for the update!😊

Comment

In our case, NVC said they cant do anything as PD became current they transferred case to Consulate and asked me to contact consulate in India. After I emailed all the details about CSPA candidate to them, they finally agreed to add CSPA candidates name to interview letter. I have just finished DS260. Just an FYI, our CSPA candidate is 24 years old now, since our case was pending for six years, under CSPA he is eligible for visa.

For those who aged out after they turned 21 years but still eligible for visa under CSPA then contact NVC if your PD is not current but will be current in month or so. If you are late to contact NVC and your case if transferred to local consulate office for visa interview then contact that consulate office. In either case, if you are eligible under CSPA but your name was not in the list for IV Processing, you still have time to have your name added and finish processing (DS260, Fees etc). Please note fees can be paid to NVC if case with them otherwise, consulate office will collect fees at the time of interview so don't worry about fees. I hope this helps.
                                Last edited by kpatel0307; 04-19-2017, 09:57 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X