F-4 India with Priority dates in August 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kotha View Post
    if you have already paid fee and submitted Ds260 don't worry. you need not to do anything.. wait for the call. my younger daughter also 21+. we have already submitted fee and other documents. My elder daughter's name was not in the list. we have sent letter to NVC for open her link for making payment as she is under CSPA. recently they sent us mail that we can deposit fee and submit form.

Hope you understood the matter.
    Thanks ma'am!
    I'll update when I get the call!

Comment

Originally posted by kpatel0307 View Post
      In our case, NVC said they cant do anything as PD became current they transferred case to Consulate and asked me to contact consulate in India. After I emailed all the details about CSPA candidate to them, they finally agreed to add CSPA candidates name to interview letter. I have just finished DS260. Just an FYI, our CSPA candidate is 24 years old now, since our case was pending for six years, under CSPA he is eligible for visa.

For those who aged out after they turned 21 years but still eligible for visa under CSPA then contact NVC if your PD is not current but will be current in month or so. If you are late to contact NVC and your case if transferred to local consulate office for visa interview then contact that consulate office. In either case, if you are eligible under CSPA but your name was not in the list for IV Processing, you still have time to have your name added and finish processing (DS260, Fees etc). Please note fees can be paid to NVC if case with them otherwise, consulate office will collect fees at the time of interview so don't worry about fees. I hope this helps.
      Just to update this forum. Our CSPA Candidate had an interview this week and got the US visa. His name was not on interview letter but was eligible under CSPA so I called US Embassy in Mumbai after an Interview for his parents was scheduled by NVC. They added his name for visa interview, activated link to complete his DS260 and accepted fees at interview. Really good news for all CSPA. If you have a family member who is eligible under CSPA, don't worry, once PD becomes current, you can call either NVC or US Embassy to add his/her name to visa interview. As long as CSPA Candidate is unmarried and eligible under CSPA, he/she will get visa. Just make sure to have all necessary documents and his PCC ready. Good luck.

Comment

Any updates? Anyone received IL?

Comment

Originally posted by nipun.patel View Post
          Any updates? Anyone received IL?
          There's no much movement this time.

Comment

Originally posted by aju_14 View Post
            There's no much movement this time.
            13th got the IV.

Comment

U mean 13 sep 2003 f4 India got il

Comment

Sep f4

13th got the IV.
                U mean 13 sep 2003

Comment

13th got the IV.
                  Sorry?

Comment

Sorry?
                    13 September 2003 applicant got the interview letter.

Comment

13 September 2003 applicant got the interview letter.
                      Ohw thats great. When did they got IL?

Comment

Ohw thats great. When did they got IL?
                        Yesterday!

Comment

Yesterday!
                          Okay

Comment

Okay
                            Hi! If anyone please guide me . My pd is march 2004. My case is approved and i am waiting for my IL can i apply for tourist visa as i hav some family function in US. I think my pd is going to take more time . Please advise.

Comment

F4 India Priority Date in 2004

Originally posted by pam75 View Post
                              Hi! If anyone please guide me . My pd is march 2004. My case is approved and i am waiting for my IL can i apply for tourist visa as i hav some family function in US. I think my pd is going to take more time . Please advise.
                              I think March 2004 PD will not take that long, I would guess it would become current in about 5-6 months.

For visitor visa, you can take your chance but normally they would not give visa to people who have permanent
                              visa file. Visitor visa also costs lot of money. ~sd

Comment

Share your experience/thought

Originally posted by Shefalid View Post
                                I think March 2004 PD will not take that long, I would guess it would become current in about 5-6 months.

For visitor visa, you can take your chance but normally they would not give visa to people who have permanent
                                visa file. Visitor visa also costs lot of money. ~sd
                                To all,

I have one situation here, Lets say in one of the F-4 file, Child was not included initially, as NVC thought child was aged out. Lawyer contacted NVC to include child on the file using CSPA. Then, NVC adds that child and Petitioner pays Child's IV fees and send documents to NVC.

Few months passes and as of today child is aged out of 21 (applying CSPA). Will that child get interview call after 5-6 months (Assuming PD will be current in 5-6 months).

Can anyone please share thoughts/experience for such situation?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X