F-4 India with Priority dates in August 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nipun.patel View Post
    There will be good movement in july for f4 India!!
    How do you know? positive thinking. no one have yet received the IL after 15th Sept. Usually by 1st 0r 2nd people used to get IL. Anyway lets wait and watch

Comment

Originally posted by pam75 View Post
      You seem to be very positive Nipun ji. Do you have any clue about it. Kndly share.

This prediction is from Charlie, the chief officer from immigration department. Its very accurate, I am following this blog since last 6 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by kotha View Post
      How do you know? positive thinking. no one have yet received the IL after 15th Sept. Usually by 1st 0r 2nd people used to get IL. Anyway lets wait and watch
      Last month they hv issued IL on 5th so theres no specific date to issue IL. So be calm nd wait n watch n pray to god!! ��
      Last edited by samlynn; 06-03-2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

This prediction is from Charlie, the chief officer from immigration department. Its very accurate, I am following this blog since last 6 months.
        Thank nipun ji for sharing information, lets hope for the best.����
        Last edited by samlynn; 06-03-2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pam75 View Post
          Thank nipun ji for sharing information, lets hope for the best.����
          There's movement in f4 India at least by a week... 2 of them received IL

Comment

Originally posted by vivekpatel28 View Post
            There's movement in f4 India at least by a week... 2 of them received IL
            can you please specify the priority dates of two who got IL?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurinder0 View Post
              can you please specify the priority dates of two who got IL?
              16th and 17th September

Comment

Originally posted by Gurinder0 View Post
                whats the procedure to expedite the case?
                On NVC website, search for CSPA. There is some information to expedite your case if child is turning 21 soon. Again they will only expedite if your PD would become current in a month or so. Currently PD Sept 2003 so if your PD is Oct 2003 or even Nov 2003, you can contact NVC to expedite. Anything beyond two months, they will not do anything until PD becomes current.

Comment

Originally posted by bca_fybca View Post
                  Hello,

My PD is APR 2004.
                  CSPA age about to over on NOV 2017.

Could you please help me for same? How can I request to NVC for my case?

Thanks and Regards,
                  TP
                  unfortunately you might be out of luck because F4 is been moving extremely slow. Unless there is some miracle and it moves more than one month for next 5 months then you have a chance. Currently PD is Sept 15 2003 which means your PD is still 7 months away. If your CSPA age out is in Nov that means you have 5 more months before you become ineligible. It seems very unlikely for F4 category to move 7 months in next 5 months. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by kpatel0307 View Post
                    unfortunately you might be out of luck because F4 is been moving extremely slow. Unless there is some miracle and it moves more than one month for next 5 months then you have a chance. Currently PD is Sept 15 2003 which means your PD is still 7 months away. If your CSPA age out is in Nov that means you have 5 more months before you become ineligible. It seems very unlikely for F4 category to move 7 months in next 5 months. Good luck.

Hello,

Fortunately, I am waiting for that miracle. Last hope for the best. There is something going wrong with Indian for F4. What that only trumps know.

Regards,
                    TP

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X