F-4 India with Priority dates in August 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shefalid View Post
    I think March 2004 PD will not take that long, I would guess it would become current in about 5-6 months.

For visitor visa, you can take your chance but normally they would not give visa to people who have permanent
    visa file. Visitor visa also costs lot of money. ~sd
    Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Popat View Post
      To all,

I have one situation here, Lets say in one of the F-4 file, Child was not included initially, as NVC thought child was aged out. Lawyer contacted NVC to include child on the file using CSPA. Then, NVC adds that child and Petitioner pays Child's IV fees and send documents to NVC.

Few months passes and as of today child is aged out of 21 (applying CSPA). Will that child get interview call after 5-6 months (Assuming PD will be current in 5-6 months).

Can anyone please share thoughts/experience for such situation?
      Yes Visa fee is paid for child and his documents are with NVC then they will schedule interview with other beneficiary. If they don't, after visa interview is scheduled, contact US Embassy where visa interview is scheduled, they will add him/her.

Comment

Originally posted by kpatel0307 View Post
        Yes Visa fee is paid for child and his documents are with NVC then they will schedule interview with other beneficiary. If they don't, after visa interview is scheduled, contact US Embassy where visa interview is scheduled, they will add him/her.
        Will they schedule interview for child even child is out of 21?.

Child's current age is 28 year and 6 month ( 21 and 6 month is CSPA age) that means he is out of 21, However when we paid fees he was below 21 CSPA age.

As per you, if child is not included during interview,we should contact US embassy. But, on what basis should we contact embassy? (his CSPA age is 21 and 6 month now)

Comment

Will they schedule interview for child even child is out of 21?.

Child's current age is 28 year and 6 month ( 21 and 6 month is CSPA age) that means he is out of 21, However when we paid fees he was below 21 CSPA age.

As per you, if child is not included during interview,we should contact US embassy. But, on what basis should we contact embassy? (his CSPA age is 21 and 6 month now)
          I don't think so. But again you can speak to the embassy as you have paid the fee.Is he/she unmarried? Please share with us your experience. When is your PD?

Comment

Originally posted by kotha View Post
            I don't think so. But again you can speak to the embassy as you have paid the fee.Is he/she unmarried? Please share with us your experience. When is your PD?
            He is unmarried. PD is March 2004. So it's long way to go still. I second your thoughts, but will see what happens.

Just to update on one of the similar recent case, Person had paid IV fees when kid was below 21 CSPA age, and now Kid had crossed 21 CSPA age, so kid was not included in interview and then during interview VO also told that even if kid is even 21 year and 1 day of CSPA age, they do not issue IV to the kid. Unfortunately, kid did not get it.

Comment

He is unmarried. PD is March 2004. So it's long way to go still. I second your thoughts, but will see what happens.

Just to update on one of the similar recent case, Person had paid IV fees when kid was below 21 CSPA age, and now Kid had crossed 21 CSPA age, so kid was not included in interview and then during interview VO also told that even if kid is even 21 year and 1 day of CSPA age, they do not issue IV to the kid. Unfortunately, kid did not get it.
              Unfortunately, if CSPA age is more than 21 then you are out luck. They will not schedule interview for him. Only chance you had if PD was about to become current and you can request to expedite your case but in your case, PD is not even close to being current.

Comment

How to request for expedite

Unfortunately, if CSPA age is more than 21 then you are out luck. They will not schedule interview for him. Only chance you had if PD was about to become current and you can request to expedite your case but in your case, PD is not even close to being current.
                Hello,

My PD is APR 2004.
                CSPA age about to over on NOV 2017.

Could you please help me for same? How can I request to NVC for my case?

Thanks and Regards,
                TP

Comment

whats the procedure to expedite the case?

Comment

hey,
                    anyone got Interview Letter after PD 15 sept 2003 F4 India ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurinder0 View Post
                      hey,
                      anyone got Interview Letter after PD 15 sept 2003 F4 India ?

Someone with PD sept.24 2003 got IL per one of the other website blog. I do not know them personally.
                      ~sd

Comment

F4 il

Hi! Does anybody get il after pd sept 15 2003 in f4 category?

Comment

Originally posted by pam75 View Post
                          Hi! Does anybody get il after pd sept 15 2003 in f4 category?
                          I think there will not be any movement till September. must have covered the quota for this fiscal year. next fiscal year start from October. All for the best only. so wait and watch

Comment

I think there will not be any movement till September. must have covered the quota for this fiscal year. next fiscal year start from October. All for the best only. so wait and watch
                            👍🏻

Comment

There will be good movement in july for f4 India!!

Comment

Originally posted by nipun.patel View Post
                                There will be good movement in july for f4 India!!
                                You seem to be very positive Nipun ji. Do you have any clue about it. Kndly share.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X