L1B salary reduced as compared to I129

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B salary reduced as compared to I129

Hi, My L1B is approved in Nov 2016. The salary in I129 mentioned is USD 119,000. This was for location Washington DC. Now that I have been assigned to a different project, the salary offered is USD 100,000. Travel date is tentatively Mar 2017. With this decrease in salary have any impact on me on any laws / rules violation in the future? Kindly assist if there is any action that I need to take for this? Thank you.

Originally posted by arihantjain View Post
    Hi, My L1B is approved in Nov 2016. The salary in I129 mentioned is USD 119,000. This was for location Washington DC. Now that I have been assigned to a different project, the salary offered is USD 100,000. Travel date is tentatively Mar 2017. With this decrease in salary have any impact on me on any laws / rules violation in the future? Kindly assist if there is any action that I need to take for this? Thank you.
    Depends on your company policy. They can decrease your salary, if it is mentioned in the policy that they can revise your salary, when they change your work location.

From the US law side, L1 visa doesn't having any minimum wage limit.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X