Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disadvantage of I-140 revoke from previous employer after Jan 17 2017.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disadvantage of I-140 revoke from previous employer after Jan 17 2017.

Hello Friends,

I have following questions regarding I-140. I have transferred my H1b from company-A to company-B before 6 months ago. I have filled my green card in EB2 category with company-A. I got my I-140 approval and EAD/AP card with company-A in 2013.
    I am working on H1b instead of EAD/AP as need to go India for marriage soon. If I have H1b then my future wife get H4 visa easily based on H1b status that why I am using H1b status instead of EAD. Now I am working with Company-B with H1b transferred. I got email from company-A that they are going to revoke my I-140 after 1 month and suggest me to join back company-A again. I already passed 9 years of H1b with company-A

What happen if my previous employer(Company-A) revokes my I-140?

1. Shall I get H1b extension (beyond 6 yr) with company-B in future after I-140 revoke from my previous employer?
    2. There is some new rules came from USCIS which mention that after Jan 17 2017, USCIS cannot revoke I-140 if H1b candidate have I-140 approved more than 180 days. H1b candidate can extend his H1b unlimited time. Is it true
    3. What is the disadvantage if my previous employer revokes my I-140?
    4. I have EAD/AP card from my previous employer. Is it required to start again GC process like labor and i-140 application with company-B if my previous employer revokes my I-140?

I really appreciate if you can update me on my questions.

Thank you,

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X