H4 stamping question, please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 stamping question, please help.

My H4 stamping now is valid till July 2017. Recently my husband changed his job and got extension till Dec 2017 (my H4 is also extended but stamping not done) meanwhile I am planning to make a trip to India and return before July (2 months) should I go for stamping even though I have stamping valid through the the date of travel? ( I mean should I do the stamping for the extension I received no matter the expiry date on previous stamping?)

Please help.

Originally posted by harshini View Post
    My H4 stamping now is valid till July 2017. Recently my husband changed his job and got extension till Dec 2017 (my H4 is also extended but stamping not done) meanwhile I am planning to make a trip to India and return before July (2 months) should I go for stamping even though I have stamping valid through the the date of travel? ( I mean should I do the stamping for the extension I received no matter the expiry date on previous stamping?)

Please help.
    what do you mean stamping. If you got the approval until December 2017 you should be fine. If you travel, show the newest approval notice.
    This is purely my opinion and does not constitute legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X