Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client information during stamping

Hello All,

I have got my H1B petition approved and due for stamping. I was hired by a local US company which provides services to its clients and the company can assign me a job under a client only after I enter the country. So I do not have a client letter nor a client name. I do have a letter from the company addressing the consulate requesting to provide me a visa so that I can work as a computer programmer.

Is the client information very critical for Visa stamping? Dont they accept cases where we are not assigned to a client yet? Please provide me some experiences and inputs.

Thanks,
    Jangam

Originally posted by jjangam View Post
    Hello All,

I have got my H1B petition approved and due for stamping. I was hired by a local US company which provides services to its clients and the company can assign me a job under a client only after I enter the country. So I do not have a client letter nor a client name. I do have a letter from the company addressing the consulate requesting to provide me a visa so that I can work as a computer programmer.

Is the client information very critical for Visa stamping? Dont they accept cases where we are not assigned to a client yet? Please provide me some experiences and inputs.

Thanks,
    Jangam
    End client information and confirmation is the basis by which the officers will be convinced that there is genuine demand for the petition duration.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X