Uscis updates proccesing 02/17/2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uscis updates proccesing 02/17/2017

USCIS has updated processing times effective today: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do

Originally posted by Adrian Gruber View Post
    USCIS has updated processing times effective today: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do
    Hi Adrian,

I think that there was a glitch in the system update because I checked various city's and also the NBC and all regardless of application type have the date of July 28, 2016. Have you ever seen a thing like this before?

For instance Houston field office in the last update was working on January 18, 2016 application as of November 2016 and now it's showing that as of December 31, 2016 they are in July 28, 2016. I have no idea how that could be because my application date is April 25, 2016 and how in the world could I have not gotten a notice.

Let me know what you think about this scenario.

Thanks for informing us on the update.

Kind regards

b.ro

Comment

Originally posted by BIVANIARO View Post
      Hi Adrian,

I think that there was a glitch in the system update because I checked various city's and also the NBC and all regardless of application type have the date of July 28, 2016. Have you ever seen a thing like this before?

For instance Houston field office in the last update was working on January 18, 2016 application as of November 2016 and now it's showing that as of December 31, 2016 they are in July 28, 2016. I have no idea how that could be because my application date is April 25, 2016 and how in the world could I have not gotten a notice.

Let me know what you think about this scenario.

Thanks for informing us on the update.

Kind regards

b.ro
      I just posted the same thing. I actually think there is a glitch

Comment

Definitely A Glitch!!!

All the States saying July 28, 2016 **** *

Unbelievable!!!!!

I hope they fix it ASAP...

Comment

just a reminder, do not trust the processing time they listed too much.
          there are people who applied in Dec 2016 and already got their GC this month while some applied in May 2016 and still hasnt received an interview notice.
          my case was accepted in the end of September 2016 and when i got my EAD, the processing time listed is stuck at the beginning of September, which is not true.
          Last edited by Minahqq; 02-18-2017, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Minahqq View Post
            just a reminder, do not trust the processing time they listed too much.
            there are people who applied in Dec 2016 and already got their GR this month while some applied in May 2016 and still hasnt received an interview notice.
            my case was accepted in the end of September 2016 and when i got my EAD, the processing time listed is stuck at the beginning of September, which is not true.

You are so right.... I am still waiting on my interview... My PD is June 2016, filing from NYC

Comment

Originally posted by Blessing007 View Post
              You are so right.... I am still waiting on my interview... My PD is June 2016, filing from NYC
              Wow! I was getting excited because our PD is August 2016. What a disappointment that there is a glitch?

Comment

Any news on that glitch?

Hey everyone. Has enybody called USCIS to find out what is going on with processing time? It does not seem that thay are trying to fix it. Millions of people cheking their status every day anxious of what happend and they just dont care. At least they could write a message on their site explaining what had happend and when its goong to be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Hudzovatyy Roman View Post
                  Hey everyone. Has enybody called USCIS to find out what is going on with processing time? It does not seem that thay are trying to fix it. Millions of people cheking their status every day anxious of what happend and they just dont care. At least they could write a message on their site explaining what had happend and when its goong to be fixed
                  Hey guys, they updated the processing times today. They no longer have the same date of July 28,2016 showing.

Comment

Timeline Updated :-)

Originally posted by Hudzovatyy Roman View Post
                    This is Updated :-)

Comment

Why they updated it as December 31st, not January 31? The February is almost over already.

Comment

New Processing Times

USCIS has rectified their glitch on processing times last night after system maintanence.Click image for larger version

Name:	may USCIS.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	590616
                        Last edited by Adrian Gruber; 02-22-2017, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian Gruber View Post
                          USCIS has rectified their glitch on processing times last night after system maintanence.[ATTACH]700[/ATTACH]
                          Glad they fixed the dates ! Now only if the can fix the slower rate of processing...

Comment

We can only hope pace picks up.
                            TSC had been showing July 28th (not only during the glitch) for EB I-485 since January 11th!!

Comment

They fixed the glitch but i heard it went back to the date it was before the glitch.so there's no progress basically

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X