Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can employer withdraw i140 If I leave my job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can employer withdraw i140 If I leave my job?

My 2nd i140 with the new employer is filed on November 23rd, 2016. (My existing i140 from previous employer is revoked.)
    H1b is maxing out on March 2017.
    Already applied for my H4 & EAD effective date on the same date my H1b expires.
    My employer made it clear that they will not respond if there is an RFE on my i140. There is a possibility I might get it approved before I leave the employer on March since it's going to be almost 100 days and I see in track itt it take average that time.

Question:
    1. If my i140 is approved before I leave this employer on the date when my H1b expires, can they still revoke it?
    2. If I do not get it approved before I leave this employer, do they have anyways to stop the i140 process? I am not asking about if there is an RFE. Let’s say my i140 approval comes right next day after I left the employer, while they also send the withdrawal request of my application. What’s the outcome of it?
    3. Is it worth converting now into a premium? Again, at this administration and USCIS to buy time might send an RFE. My employer will not respond to that.

Please advise. thank you.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X