Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 interview question

Hi,

My company is applying L1 visa for me and I have doubt on what to answer when VO asks
    why can't your company's USA team member do the work that you will be assigned?
    If currently, you are working from India why can't you continue working from India?

Answers to these questions would be very helpful.

Thankyou
    Aastha

Support is diffiicult due to time difference

Originally posted by aasthaj View Post
    Hi,

My company is applying L1 visa for me and I have doubt on what to answer when VO asks
    why can't your company's USA team member do the work that you will be assigned?
    If currently, you are working from India why can't you continue working from India?

Answers to these questions would be very helpful.

Thankyou
    Aastha
    Due to time differences of india and US, i am not able to give prompt support for any issue. This delays the work for entire team in US. Till now project was in design phase so we were able to manage it but now our project is near to release and prompt support is very critical. As i am specialized in so and so skill, i am the only person in project who cam clarify queries related to it.
    Last edited by aanataliya; 02-20-2017, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aanataliya View Post
      Due to time differences of india and US, i am not able to give prompt support for any issue. This delays the work for entire team in US. Till now project was in design phase so we were able to manage it but now our project is near to release and prompt support is very critical. As i am specialized in so and so skill, i am the only person in project who cam clarify queries related to it.
      Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X