Need help in divorce case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help in divorce case

Me nd my hubby r living separate from 13 months. I came india for a break bcoz we had a lot of differences nd physical fight. Now he is forcing me for divorce. I was ready for mutual but he doesn't want to give me a enough Amount too. He transferd his money somewhere else. Bcoz he works in US on H1b visa. We lived 12 yeras together there. Now I m in India, my visa is expired, I need visa stamping papers. But he is not giving me. Now he wants to file divorce from USA. If I m not agree for divorce. What should I do? I m living with his parents . That is the problem for them. So plz frnds help me. How can I handle this situation. Any organization is there who can help us.

Dont Worry.. Let me ask you..

Hello there:

I would like to ask you a few questions:

(1) In US, in which state your Husband is currently residing?

(2) In India, where did you register your marriage?/ In which state in India are you residing right now?

(3) Do you have kids, if yes, where are they?

Let me know!

Comment

Similar case

Very similar situation. I have a valid I-797 but no stamping on passport. Not sure what is needed. No idea what to do. Want to atleast find out if I can go back, if not actually go back.

Comment

US Citizen need help, I am still in Conditional Marriage

Hi,

I am USA Citizen living in NY and I married my wife India in good faith. But She married me just to get entry in USA, she came to USA last year in 2016 which means we are still in conditional marriage. I want to divorce her because her family has threaten me when I went India after marriage. No physical abuse was done by me but physical abuse were done by her. Unfortunately I never did a police report, hoping she will stop. Now I do not live with her in the same apartment since Aug 20th 2017 but still paying her apartment rent, cellphone, cable, tv and house phone # and I do pay her money by check.

I have written proof of her on ******** that she will leave me once she gets the permanent status. In Aug she called various services like substance abuse, rape and domestic violence against me, the same day I was going to India to meet her parents to resolve the issue so that they can talk to thr daughter to stop physical abuse. I left the apartment by the time she called these services. Now she is playing the victim card to keep her status in USA. What are my option to divorce her and send her back because I do not want to live with her because of false allegations against me. She has already told me that I have to pay for her and she will take call my money and house in India.

I do not own a house or car but I do have Student debt over 30k under my name.

Is it possible for me to divorce her? Can I withdraw my Affidavit of Support? Should I let USCIS, US Embassy, ICE, Homeland Security about her intention? Where I can get a good Immigration/Divorce lawyer in NY? Please advice how to solve this problem.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bmehta19 View Post
          still paying her apartment rent, cellphone, cable, tv and house phone # and I do pay her money by check.
          So beta, bruh

Comment

What does your lawyer say about the case?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X