Visitor visa for my friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa for my friend

Hi all, 6 months back, I joined a private firm in Toronto. Now my friend is trying to get a visiting visa to Canada. He is asking me to help him. I read some information about visitor visa application from here . In this situation, what can I do to help him to obtain a visitor visa? What kind of documents should I arrange for this? I am expecting your replies.
    Last edited by Antonise; 03-03-2017, 10:56 AM. Reason: Banned Website

Hi!
    To get a visiting visa to Canada you will need:
    1. An international passport that has validity not more than 3 months after visa validity expires.
    2. Two black and white or color photos of a passport size made no earlier than 6 months before applying.
    3. A survey for getting a visiting visa to Canada.
    For registration of a visa on a friend’s or a relative’s invitation you will additionally need:
    1. A letter-invitation from Canada, where should be indicated the name, address and the phone number of the inviting party.
    2. The copy of the Canadian immigration visa or a copy of the card of the permanent resident of Canada, or documentary confirmation of the Canadian citizenship of the inviting party.
    3. A copy of the last Notice of Assessment, gained by inviting party from the Ministry on the tax charges of Canada, or other proofs of its financial consistency.
    4. A letter from the employer of the person that invites you with his/her job description, the date he/she works in a certain place and his/her salary.
    5. A letter from your place of employment, with your job description, since which date you work in this place, your salary and permission for vacation for a trip to Canada. If you are married, provide a letter from your spouse’s work.
    6. The original of employment history or a copy certified by Human Resources Department in your workplace.

Comment

Thank you so much for your guidance here. I am really glad to get it here. However, I am trying an online visa processing website like GCM Snow. It's an online visa processing website. By using this website you can get to know your visa status, approval and also reasons for refusals.

I am much interested to try it for myself. Please let me know if you have better option.
      Last edited by samlynn; 07-05-2017, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johncarry3 View Post
        Thank you so much for your guidance here. I am really glad to get it here. However, I am trying an online visa processing website like GCM Snow. It's an online visa processing website. By using this website you can get to know your visa status, approval and also reasons for refusals.

I am much interested to try it for myself. Please let me know if you have better option.
        ----------------------my personal view------------------

gmcsnow looks like SCAM! There is no office address or telephone number on there! The website was made in 2015. They say "By using our service you agree to the terms and conditions of work." What are conditions of work? Red flags, red flags...red flags. Did I say red flags? No one in Canadian government can offer you "40 days delivery". Grammar mistakes too....oh no. Discounts? No.

............................my experience..............................

Do not use any website except the official Canadian Government website. There are lots of fraudulent websites out there. You do not need to use an agent, even if it is ligit.

Contact the Canadian Consulate or Embassy in your country directly.

Official websites:

Find out if you need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visitor visa
        Last edited by samlynn; 07-05-2017, 04:39 PM.
        Not legal advice.

Comment

Visit Canada on holiday visa

Originally posted by Ihor Vorona View Post
          Hi!
          To get a visiting visa to Canada you will need:
          1. An international passport that has validity not more than 3 months after visa validity expires.
          2. Two black and white or color photos of a passport size made no earlier than 6 months before applying.
          3. A survey for getting a visiting visa to Canada.
          For registration of a visa on a friend’s or a relative’s invitation you will additionally need:
          1. A letter-invitation from Canada, where should be indicated the name, address and the phone number of the inviting party.
          2. The copy of the Canadian immigration visa or a copy of the card of the permanent resident of Canada, or documentary confirmation of the Canadian citizenship of the inviting party.
          3. A copy of the last Notice of Assessment, gained by inviting party from the Ministry on the tax charges of Canada, or other proofs of its financial consistency.
          4. A letter from the employer of the person that invites you with his/her job description, the date he/she works in a certain place and his/her salary.
          5. A letter from your place of employment, with your job description, since which date you work in this place, your salary and permission for vacation for a trip to Canada. If you are married, provide a letter from your spouse’s work.
          6. The original of employment history or a copy certified by Human Resources Department in your workplace.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X