Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget L visas, My EB-5 success: Times is ticking, act fast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget L visas, My EB-5 success: Times is ticking, act fast!

Hello all,

I am an EB-5 investor, who got my green card all done in 18 months. As most of you know there is a rule change on April 28th regarding the capital investment. I have seen some posts about which RC/Project you want to invest in. If you currently are anxious about investing in EB-5 program, please feel free to shoot me a message. I can explain to you the process in detail, and connect you with a firm who does due diligence for EB-5 projects.

P.S.: For those serious in investing in EB-5 , caution the time is running out.

What if the applicant doesnt have 500K USD?

What if the applicant doesnt have 500K USD? What is the way then?

Originally posted by powerbuddy View Post
    Hello all,

I am an EB-5 investor, who got my green card all done in 18 months. As most of you know there is a rule change on April 28th regarding the capital investment. I have seen some posts about which RC/Project you want to invest in. If you currently are anxious about investing in EB-5 program, please feel free to shoot me a message. I can explain to you the process in detail, and connect you with a firm who does due diligence for EB-5 projects.

P.S.: For those serious in investing in EB-5 , caution the time is running out.

Comment

Originally posted by ratedguy View Post
      What if the applicant doesnt have 500K USD? What is the way then?
      marry a US citizen

Comment

Any leads with that?

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
        marry a US citizen
        Can you elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by ratedguy View Post
          Can you elaborate?
          Immediate relatives (parents & spouses) of US citizens are entitled to permanent residency.

Marry a US citizen and you get a green card after the appropriate paperwork is filed

Comment

Thanks Buddy, I know that, but my question is how to get 1 to marry? :\ Cluelessss...

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
            Immediate relatives (parents & spouses) of US citizens are entitled to permanent residency.

Marry a US citizen and you get a green card after the appropriate paperwork is filed

Comment

Be the right guy in the right place in the right time

I've read of people who invest 6yrs getting degrees to get H visa jobs, then invest years competing against other H visa holders to get EB-2 visa jobs

I've read of people who earn then invest $500k to get EB-5 visas

It isn't unreasonable then to invest time and money to be the kind of person who gets a marriage offer

Most people come into contact with their future spouse at work or through their network of friends. So get a job where you get to interact with Americans. Maybe a nonprofit that hosts exchange volunteers and scholars from abroad. Work on yourself to be the kind of person people really enjoy being with

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X