X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa Question/s

Hi Everyone,

Good day! I am glad forums like this exist Anyways, here are my questions :

1) I have an expired H1 Visa, it expired last Jan 2017. Can it still be transferred to another company and also get it extended in the process? (i've read it can be, but just need confirmation from you guys)
    2) My dependents have expired passports and we plan to renew it in the very near future. Assuming it is ok for the new employer to include my dependents in the processing, if the new employer wants to initiate the H1 transfer now, can my dependents (H4) be included or do they have to wait for the passport renewal?
    3) In relation to question #2, if the answer is they can't be included, how will they get their new H4s when they get their renewed passports?

Thanks in advance for the responses.

regards.

Originally posted by rorounikenra View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Good day! I am glad forums like this exist Anyways, here are my questions :

1) I have an expired H1 Visa, it expired last Jan 2017. Can it still be transferred to another company and also get it extended in the process? (i've read it can be, but just need confirmation from you guys)
    2) My dependents have expired passports and we plan to renew it in the very near future. Assuming it is ok for the new employer to include my dependents in the processing, if the new employer wants to initiate the H1 transfer now, can my dependents (H4) be included or do they have to wait for the passport renewal?
    3) In relation to question #2, if the answer is they can't be included, how will they get their new H4s when they get their renewed passports?

Thanks in advance for the responses.

regards.
    When was H1 originally filed? When were you last in H1 status in US?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X