No announcement yet.

F4 India with priority date in January 2004 with CSPA case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Though got visa interview letter for Primary applicants (Parents), no interview yet for CSPA candidate. I have emailed US Embassy to review the case. Does anyone have any update with your CSPA case?

Comment

Originally posted by kpatel0307 View Post
      Though got visa interview letter for Primary applicants (Parents), no interview yet for CSPA candidate. I have emailed US Embassy to review the case. Does anyone have any update with your CSPA case?
      US Embassy have reviewed our CSPA case and have added his name for interview now. good new for all CSPA candidates.

Comment

US Embassy have reviewed our CSPA case and have added his name for interview now. good new for all CSPA candidates.
        wow great. all the best. I also got mail to process my daughters papers who is a CSPA case. Our PD is Jan 2004

Comment

I am a beneficiary with CSPA. What did you guys do to make sure that you are added in NVC case along with primary applicant?

Our priority date is April 2004.

Comment

Originally posted by nevil120 View Post
            I am a beneficiary with CSPA. What did you guys do to make sure that you are added in NVC case along with primary applicant?

Was your name included in IV list?

Comment

Originally posted by nevil120 View Post

If you name was not on IV Processing to fill out DS260 and pay fees, then a month before your PD dates becomes current, contact NVC to calculate your CSPA age and have them add your name. You can also contact your local US Embassy once NVC transfers your case for visa interview. NVC will not do anything unless your PD is either current or they know for the fact that it will be current next month.

Comment

When's your interview scheduled?

Comment

If you name was not on IV Processing to fill out DS260 and pay fees, then a month before your PD dates becomes current, contact NVC to calculate your CSPA age and have them add your name. You can also contact your local US Embassy once NVC transfers your case for visa interview. NVC will not do anything unless your PD is either current or they know for the fact that it will be current next month.
                  one weird thing happened with me. We have completed all formalities of The principal applicant, spouse and one child. we got conformation that NVC received all documents and we are in queue for the interview. then recently we send one request for enabling the link for my elder daughter who is coming under CSPA. they enabled it and we paid the fees and also submitted the D260 form. Now on the Aplication centre page my younger daughter's name is missing. On the payment it is showing paid but IV for centre it is showing not available. We have written to NVC to rectify the mistake,

If you guys have ever come across such type of difficulty pl share which will be helpful.

One thing at the time of depositing fee and form my younger one was below 21 yrs. and now she crossed 21 yrs. but 100% she is under CSPA.

Pl Share if you guys know anything about it.

Thanks

Comment

Our CSPA candidate had an interview, he got visa now. He will be joining his parents to US soon. His name was added by US Embassy after I send a request to them once interview was scheduled for his parents. DS260, Fees, Medical and Fingerprints were done after US Embassy scheduled interview.

Comment

Our CSPA candidate had an interview, he got visa now. He will be joining his parents to US soon. His name was added by US Embassy after I send a request to them once interview was scheduled for his parents. DS260, Fees, Medical and Fingerprints were done after US Embassy scheduled interview.
                      Hello sir kpatel0307. Can you share what steps did you do for the CSPA candidate? My parents has done with the medical and just waiting for the interview date on Aug 2017. My name has a staus "Accompany" before but we can't pay for the IV fee maybe because i'm 23 now, we have just waited knowing we can just pay soon but it became "Follow to Join" and few days later it became "Not Available". We don't have any knowledge on what to do that's why we have just waited for it but I gues we must have to do something for it. Please share the steps I need to do for the CSPA case sir. Thank you!

Priority date: September 17, 1993
                      Date of Birth: October 12, 1993
                      *my aunt filed the petition earlier than my DOB

Comment

Originally posted by graciee02 View Post
                        Hello sir kpatel0307. Can you share what steps did you do for the CSPA candidate? My parents has done with the medical and just waiting for the interview date on Aug 2017. My name has a staus "Accompany" before but we can't pay for the IV fee maybe because i'm 23 now, we have just waited knowing we can just pay soon but it became "Follow to Join" and few days later it became "Not Available". We don't have any knowledge on what to do that's why we have just waited for it but I gues we must have to do something for it. Please share the steps I need to do for the CSPA case sir. Thank you!

*my aunt filed the petition earlier than my DOB
                        Hi Graciee,

I would suggest you to contact NVC as well as your local consulate where visa interview will be held. based on Info you provided, I believe your parents medical is done and waiting for Visa but your name is not in the list for interview because you aged out. Your best option is to call US Embassy where your parents interview is scheduled and tell them to review your case under CSPA. If you are eligible under CSPA then they will activate link for you to finish IV Processing. Once that's completed you can schedule an interview with your parents or later date. In our case, once NVC scheduled interview/medical for parents, they told me to contact US Embassy. After I called them and emailed all the CSPA case information to them, they activated link for Visa Processing. We used email reply they sent us to schedule medical exam and also appeared for visa interview with parents. I hope this helps. Good luck.

Comment

Hi Graciee,

I would suggest you to contact NVC as well as your local consulate where visa interview will be held. based on Info you provided, I believe your parents medical is done and waiting for Visa but your name is not in the list for interview because you aged out. Your best option is to call US Embassy where your parents interview is scheduled and tell them to review your case under CSPA. If you are eligible under CSPA then they will activate link for you to finish IV Processing. Once that's completed you can schedule an interview with your parents or later date. In our case, once NVC scheduled interview/medical for parents, they told me to contact US Embassy. After I called them and emailed all the CSPA case information to them, they activated link for Visa Processing. We used email reply they sent us to schedule medical exam and also appeared for visa interview with parents. I hope this helps. Good luck.

Yes sir. They are waiting for the vaccination but they already said it is negative. What age's have u encountered on CSPA and they approved it? What is ur insight in my case sir? Is there a chance that I am elligible for CSPA? Thank you!

Comment

Yes sir. They are waiting for the vaccination but they already said it is negative. What age's have u encountered on CSPA and they approved it? What is ur insight in my case sir? Is there a chance that I am elligible for CSPA? Thank you!
                            Hi Graciee, without knowing all the dates needed to calculate CSPA, I cant really tell you. All I can tell you is if you are eligible under CSPA and still unmarried, they will issue visa. In our case, our CSPA candidate was almost 24 years old and still got visa.

To calculate CSPA age, you need your PD date, PD Approval date and date of birth. Here is the calculator you can use: /usa-immigrant-visa-process/cspa-calculator/

I hope this helps.

Comment

Hi Graciee, without knowing all the dates needed to calculate CSPA, I cant really tell you. All I can tell you is if you are eligible under CSPA and still unmarried, they will issue visa. In our case, our CSPA candidate was almost 24 years old and still got visa.

To calculate CSPA age, you need your PD date, PD Approval date and date of birth. Here is the calculator you can use: /usa-immigrant-visa-process/cspa-calculator/

I hope this helps.

Thank you sir. I have tried it and it says I'm still eligible for the Immigrant visa. But im not sure about what i have put in the Approval date. Is it the letter we recieved stating that we can now pay fees for the IV Application?

Approval date: October 11, 2016 (it is the time when we recieved email stating that NVC received our approved immigrant visa petition from USCIS and that we can now pay fees) this is the date that I put and it says I'm still elligible sir.

May 20, 1994 (or is this the Approval date sir? This is the mail received by my parents before and it is stating that NVC is processing and has been approved by INS and has been transfered to NVC for processing. But visa numbers are still not available)

Thank you so much sir ☺️

Comment

Thank you sir. I have tried it and it says I'm still eligible for the Immigrant visa. But im not sure about what i have put in the Approval date. Is it the letter we recieved stating that we can now pay fees for the IV Application?

Approval date: October 11, 2016 (it is the time when we recieved email stating that NVC received our approved immigrant visa petition from USCIS and that we can now pay fees) this is the date that I put and it says I'm still elligible sir.

May 20, 1994 (or is this the Approval date sir? This is the mail received by my parents before and it is stating that NVC is processing and has been approved by INS and has been transfered to NVC for processing. But visa numbers are still not available)

Thank you so much sir ☺️
                                You're Indian right?
                                Your PD 1993 is outdated, as it's 2003 for India now.
                                Why did that happen?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X