Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

visitor medical insurance with pre-existing diabetes/high blood pressure condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitor medical insurance with pre-existing diabetes/high blood pressure condition

my mom is in her 80s and visiting the US this month and she has diabetes and high blood pressure as pre existing conditions which she is managing through medications and no complications at the moment. Would like to hear from others with similar situation who have had their elderly parent visit them and get your feedback on what medical insurance you actually purchased and what benefit it provides?

None of the insurance covers pre-existing conditions for an international visitor. Some plan provides coverage for an acute onset of pre-existing conditions. Please find more information at,

Please visit our website at www.insubuy.com

Enter appropriate criteria. You will find some plans and you can narrow by pre-existing conditions coverage( Acute onset of pre-ex). Please read more details of the plan in the certificate wording and under outstanding restriction.

You can contact our office at (866)INSUBUY and any of our licensed agent will be able to help you to select the right plan as per your requirements.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

My Mom has type 2 diabetes. Will it be easier to find good medical insurance for her?

Comment

Originally posted by BNic View Post
        My Mom has type 2 diabetes. Will it be easier to find good medical insurance for her?
        Hey, BNic. I have some questions regarding diabetes. I buy trulicity online for my father, do you know something about this medication? He was recently diagnosed with diabetes type 2 so I want to support him and help to find the best meds. It's important to manage diabetes by keeping strict control over the diet and lifestyle, that's why I cook healthy dishes for him.
        Last edited by Lanatory; 10-24-2022, 10:42 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X