New Fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fees

I wasn't aware there were new fees and it appears that my documents were rejected because of it. I am going to make out a new check but since I can't find it on UCICS page, i was wondering if the "package deal" still valid? I.E. Can i file i485, i130, etc for one fee of 1225 (i485+bio)?

Sorry if i posted on the wrong section, just didn't know which one was correct and though this was the closest thing since it's for my former fiance, now a wife

$1225 is correct Adjustment fee. If you wait until late April, you'll have yet another changed I-130 and a new I-130A to fill out. Check release dates on the USCIS forms pages for I-485, I-130, I-765.

--Ray B

Originally posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I wasn't aware there were new fees and it appears that my documents were rejected because of it. I am going to make out a new check but since I can't find it on UCICS page, i was wondering if the "package deal" still valid? I.E. Can i file i485, i130, etc for one fee of 1225 (i485+bio)?

Sorry if i posted on the wrong section, just didn't know which one was correct and though this was the closest thing since it's for my former fiance, now a wife

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X