Proof of income for K1 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof of income for K1 visa

I live in the UK and my fiancé is a US citizen living in Philadelphia, we are thinking of starting the K1 fiancé process later this year but we are just looking to get some information first. He recently started working for a company in the past 2 months and it is the first company he has worked for where he has been earning enough money to be able to sponsor me for the visa (over 100% of the poverty guideline). however, as he has only been working there for 2 months, they have not given him a W2 yet for him to file his taxes this year, his money is taxed and he is on a salary and he has proof of income through his pay stubs and bank statements but he just won't have a W2 or a tax return document for this financial period. If we attend a K1 visa interview later this year in London, will it be enough for him to prove his income through his pay stubs and his bank statements? or does he need to have a W2 and tax return? have posted this on other K1 discussion groups and forums so sorry if anyone sees me repeating myself lol

Proof of income

Yes, he can use his pay stub and bank statements to prove his income
    This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

pay stubs and an employer letter if possible

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X