married fiancé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• married fiancé

I am a petitioner for my wife's fiance visa. She was with me in usa all this time up to January 31st. She went to sri lania together visa her interview was last month. And still did n8t get her passport and all the original certificates
    I am lonely and need her back soon as am a heart and diabetic patient. Please help me and why the delay. What I have to do for her to come back soon.
    I will do what ever I can to get her back to me
    Thanks

Jainarine,

Please restate your question and problem, as what you say below does not clearly explain your fiancee's present location and interview issues.

Is she in Sri Lanka now?
    Has her K1 petition paperwork reached Sri Lanka?
    Has she been interviewed at the U.S. Embassy there for her visa?

--Ray B

Originally posted by Jainarine View Post
    I am a petitioner for my wife's fiance visa. She was with me in usa all this time up to January 31st. She went to sri lania together visa her interview was last month. And still did n8t get her passport and all the original certificates
    I am lonely and need her back soon as am a heart and diabetic patient. Please help me and why the delay. What I have to do for her to come back soon.
    Thanks

Comment

Yes she is in sri lanka now

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      Jainarine,

Please restate your question and problem, as what you say below does not clearly explain your fiancee's present location and interview issues.

Is she in Sri Lanka now?
      Has her K1 petition paperwork reached Sri Lanka?
      Has she been interviewed at the U.S. Embassy there for her visa?

--Ray B
      Yes she is in sri lanka now.
      Yes all the paper work given to the interviewer at the us Embassy in sri lanka.
      yes she has been interviewed one month ago
      she need the original document for other matters too.

Comment

Dear Ray B

Yes all the paper works given to the interviewer at the us Embassy in sri lanka.
        yes she has been interviewed one month ago. They said case reviewing.

Jainarine

Comment

Thanks
          Married Fiance? Wife? She is either your fiance or your wife if you have already married. If you are already married, then the K1 would not be the correct thing to be applied for.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71

Comment

When you say "Original document for other matters, too," what are you referring to? Did they ask your fiancee to provide additional evidence? If so, what did they request?

--Ray B

Yes all the paper work given to the interviewer at the us Embassy in sri lanka.
            yes she has been interviewed one month ago

Comment

Married spouse . Sorry not fiance. Thanks for the reminder

Originally posted by Trinity71 View Post
              Married Fiance? Wife? She is either your fiance or your wife if you have already married. If you are already married, then the K1 would not be the correct thing to be applied for.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by rayb View Post
              When you say "Original document for other matters, too," what are you referring to? Did they ask your fiancee to provide additional evidence? If so, what did they request?

--Ray B

Other matters mean. I need to go to the bank, get a new NID etc...

Comment

Spouse visa

Already submitted the papers more than a month
                still no reply

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X