San Antonio Oath Ceremony in March or April 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julio Julio View Post
    I got the letter on my account and says it's on the 20th of April . Just waitting for the actual letter on the mail the next couple of days ! Hope you get yours soon !
    Thanks and Congrats!

Comment

Oath San Antonio

Thank you ! Hope you get news soon

Comment

Thank you ! Hope you get news soon
        Okay I went for Infopass and my name is stuck in Background check which is shocking since I have no criminal record , my wife is set for Oath soon although no news yet. Any pointers?

Comment

Oath in San Antonio !

My case took a long time I took my biometrics on aug 24 2016 and my interview was on February 9th and oath ceremony is on April 20th . After the interview I kept calling every week and Checking status online ! Do you have an account with uscis? What is yours and wife's time line?

Comment

My case took a long time I took my biometrics on aug 24 2016 and my interview was on February 9th and oath ceremony is on April 20th . After the interview I kept calling every week and Checking status online ! Do you have an account with uscis? What is yours and wife's time line?
            31 Oct N400 Accepted
            8 Nov Fingerprinting
            I went for Infopass and they toldme , my case is stuck in background check.
            My wife had her interview 8 Mar
            She is scheduled for Oath which hasn't been updated.

Comment

Oath San Antonio

If I am not wrong your wife will get her notice for the oath soon I got mine almost 2 months after interview. My background took 5 months even that I never been in trouble and my last traffic ticket was 2 years ago and with in 5 years 2 traffic tickets and 4 tickets in 10 years all traffic ! When I called in the past to find out why was taking so long they told me several times I was in the normal processing time !

Comment

If I am not wrong your wife will get her notice for the oath soon I got mine almost 2 months after interview. My background took 5 months even that I never been in trouble and my last traffic ticket was 2 years ago and with in 5 years 2 traffic tickets and 4 tickets in 10 years all traffic ! When I called in the past to find out why was taking so long they told me several times I was in the normal processing time !

Do you have any idea if the Oath ceremony takes place in Austin TX?

Comment

No sorry

Comment

No sorry
                    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...