Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change of Employment T2 General to General - Help needed for first time applicant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of Employment T2 General to General - Help needed for first time applicant

Hello guys!

I am already working in a small company that sponsored me to come from India two years ago. Now another company here has offered to sponsor me for a research role, salary is 35000 pounds and they have sponsorship license. They are also a small UK registered IT company like the one I am working for. However, it's a different SOC code. I am right now working as a web developer and this new role is going to be for data analytics research.
    They have never before in history applied for tier 2 general visa for someone already working in UK. They have applied for people who were outside of UK.
    I am on a Tier 2 General visa right now, which is set to expire in a year as my original employer gave me a 3 year visa.
    Can someone please tell me what to tell my employer so that they can apply for the correct way for my sponsorship.
    Basically,
    - what documents I need to give them?
    - what financial requirements on my and their part need to be fulfilled?
    - is this a leave to remain application or a change of employment application?
    - Where in SMS do they have to go and find my category (tier 2 general to tier 2 general)?

I have found a lot of advice on this site for switching to t2 general, but none for when someone in UK wants to change their employer and stay in tier 2 general.

I am new to this myself and would like successful application, so please any help at all is welcome!

Thank you very much guys!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X