St Paul Minnesota as field office!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Paul Minnesota as field office!

Hi everyone. Anyone having St Paul Minnesota as there AOS field office?

I do

I have been ready to schedule for an interview since April 28th, still nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Destiny101 View Post
      I have been ready to schedule for an interview since April 28th, still nothing.
      And when was your priority date Destiny?

Comment

I am from MN.

I have done my interview in last 10th July and my pd was 31st May 2016. My one is not yet done as they asked one document and still working to submit that through my attorney.

Please keep patience . Best luck.

Comment

Originally posted by MNbdgirl View Post
          I am from MN.

I have done my interview in last 10th July and my pd was 31st May 2016. My one is not yet done as they asked one document and still working to submit that through my attorney.

Please keep patience . Best luck.
          Yea am glad that you wrote back to this thread. Because I have been following your since early this year and even through your interview, but I couldn't replied to your post you posted after your interview since last month as my account wasno going through no more and I just opend this yestrday.
          So they finally sent out a letter to you? Because i have been waiting to read a post for celebration from you honestly. But it will still results in celebration and appreciate for you and we too. Amen

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X