Concurrent filing, no response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concurrent filing, no response

Am doing concurrent filing right now. Mail arrived chicago lockbox on March 6. As of today I haven't heard anything from USCIS. No e notification, text, email

Any one else has a similar experience.

Originally posted by bookshelf View Post
    Am doing concurrent filing right now. Mail arrived chicago lockbox on March 6. As of today I haven't heard anything from USCIS. No e notification, text, email

Any one else has a similar experience.
    Hang in there, I filed 2/16, arrived 2/17 at Chicago's Lockbox and didn't get my NOA receipts until 3/11... Try not to think of it too much it will drive you nuts. Best of luck

Jay

Comment

Trying to remain calm

Hey guys am trying to remain calm here but I am really concerned. Haven't heard anything since, sent my documents in since March 6. They haven't even
      cash the check as yet. Whats is my next move. Is anyone else in this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by bookshelf View Post
        Hey guys am trying to remain calm here but I am really concerned. Haven't heard anything since, sent my documents in since March 6. They haven't even
        cash the check as yet. Whats is my next move. Is anyone else in this situation.
        Did you use registered mail/courier so that you are certain that your documents were delivered? I am not saying that you have a reason to worry, I haven't even started the process. Just trying to be practical.
        Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X